What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

I have been off of work for the past two weeks in between contracts. Don’t worry I will be back to the ol 12 hour night shifts as of this next week.

Thank you that is very nice to hear ! I look for new exciting flavors often.

I just made a few more public tonight. I have them private while they steep and if they taste good on a taste test during the steeping period I make them public. Very few I keep private and really those are mainly friend recipes !

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer that sounds tasty. Guess what im making today. Ha ha ha :+1:

1 Like

[quote=“Shaner, post:84, topic:13458, full:true”]The problem is even though I have well over a 100 flavor concentrates now you always manage to have one or two flavors in a recipe that I don’t have … :
[/quote]

Tell me about it Shaner! I so often want to make an @Amy2 recipe but will never have all the flavors she uses. I think she won the flavor lottery…ah yes please, let me have 1 of each. and make it the BIG bottle! :smile:

3 Likes

I am always looking for new flavors. Finally getting pink lady and about 4 others from molinberry this week ,excited. I used to be overboard w/ buying everything that came out now I just happened to have all that crap some are bound for MFI I am sure.

2 Likes

I was in a jam could not come up with any thing I had that I wanted to vape run across this early am the only thing I seen I was even close to having flavors for i had to sub cinnamon Danish for cinnamon swirl like I said in a jam thank you for posting this I really like it darn good then been up all night lost this page and forgot to write it down got it now going to bed long night

Just realized I all so used VC v2 cap it seems ok sub ohm .13 in a tank temp control just as you posted I have just changed were I get my flavor from I was using nothing but flavorin from flavorconcentrates.Com for past 7 months and could not find any recipes for their flavoring so here I am

If you guys are into banana flavors, I suggest you try this. Normally I can’t vape banana flavors because they all taste like runts to me, but I decided to give it another shot with this recipe and holy cow, it is really delicious. Gotta say that I’m pretty proud I found a use for my 2 banana creams that I thought I’d never get to use. This has moved to an ADV for me.

Imagine a banana pudding with a hint of VC thrown on top, topped with graham cracker crumbles and served in a small dish. Yummy.

Bcake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 4.3

Flavor total: 12.5%

9 Likes

Isn’t that my recipe, just with v2 instead of v1?

Banudding Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.3

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

:smile: I made this specifically to use some of the Banana Cream (LA) that I have too much of :stuck_out_tongue: I also have a lot of VC v1 :smiley:

16 Likes

OK new bee here is this a must have Biscuit (INAWERA)
I keep seeing it and have not a clue of what or were to get it please help

1 Like

Maybe he forgot proper protocol… :grinning: BUSTED!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

At least he kept it private.

3 Likes

You mean like this…

5 Likes

That’s so weird, maybe someone posted a variant of your’s on reddit’s monthly thread. That is where I got the base values for this recipe. If it is originally your recipe then by no means am I trying to say it’s mine. I don’t make recipe’s public most of the time anyways.

I mean exactly like that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I posted it in the /r/DIY_eJuice monthly recipe thread, with links and all :smile: Anyway, give it a rate, if you liked it ;D

4 Likes

I purchased mine from Bull City Vapor.

I can’t say that it is my “best” shake and vape but it is my most recent that I was extremely pleased with, nice and refreshing

Rhaegal's Thorn

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.2
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.8
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Pear (FA) 2.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 2.2

Flavor total: 11.5%

1 Like

Never, I hated it :wink:

1 Like

It’s very vital for bakery recipes. It helps make the crust flavor really pop within the recipe. Do a Google search for it. That’s how I got it lol. I’m not sure if bullcityvapor carries it or not.

2 Likes

I have this one steeping how long am I supposed to ? It’s been about 2 weeks I think ?

Rhaegal’s Thorn
Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.2
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.8
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Pear (FA) 2.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 2.2

Flavor total: 11.5%

1 Like

Yes if your talking about biscuit INW. I love it in bakeries as well. It does have a throat hit to it as well. I use it as crusts as well as it adds a nice finish to graham crackers as an added enhancement.

2 Likes

That one works as a shake and vape but anytime after 1 week is fine, that way everything else settles

1 Like