What is the best web site for ordering flavors?

I just started mixing my own juices & have been ordering from Wizardlabs, but I was wondering what are ya’lls opinion on them & if there is a better place?

1 Like

Wizard has a good selection and prices are average. I order most of mine from Bull City and from The Flavor Apprentice. I order some from other vendors if I cant find them at those two. Here is a link to the resource page on this site scroll down through it and you will find a ton of good info and links to vendors that sell DIY supplies and flavors.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

4 Likes

I’m assuming you’re in the United States. I do most of my ordering at ECX when they have 40% off sales. I’ve found BCV has the best prices on most things for regular prices. I put together a price list if that’s an important consideration.

5 Likes

Hey and welcome ! WL is great but for the price and size there are better choices.

Flavors : Ecigexpress cathouse vapor Bull city vapor

Nicotine : carolina xtract, heartland, vaperstek

VG: essential depot , high desert vapes( has kosher usp grade ) heartland nicotine.

5 Likes

I’ve been using ecigexpress and bullvapor. They both have great service and fast delivery.

2 Likes

I just had a most pleasant experience with @CatHouseVapor.

Wanting to make Bronuts this coming Saturday, I found Cathouse had the INW Biscuit in the size I wanted. I ordered it and a couple other unrelated flavors, they shipped out super fast and I got them with plenty of time to spare.

Today, Wednesday I was going through my ingredients and found I was missing the CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut! Panic set in. I investigated and found when I ordered from Ecigexpress they did not have the size I wanted and I just plain forgot about it.

So this morning in the aforementioned panic I found CAP CGD 30 mil at good 'ol Cathouse. Placed the order immediately. Ahhhh everything will be OK now.

Wait… They had the INW Biscuit, I wonder if they have the INW Raspberry that Ecigexpress is out of stock on? Back to Cathouse site, sure enough, in stock in 30ml size. I wonder if I can add it to my order to save shipping?

Email to Greg asking the question. Dang, off to work I go. I came home for lunch to find his reply. Yep, no problem here is a discount code for the shipping, go to the site and order the INW Raspberry. Cool. But I noticed I also had shipping notification that the CGD had already shipped. Okay, I hope Greg does not have to eat the shipping on the second package but OK, I ordered the Raspberry using the code as instructed.

I IMMEDIATELY got shipping notification on the Raspberry and an email from Greg stating they had taken a gamble, trusting that I would be back and buy the Raspberry. THEY HAD ALREADY SHIPPED BOTH OUT IN THE SAME PACKAGE!

I cannot remember the last time I got customer service like that if ever. I will be a loyal repeat customer because of it and I am spreading the word.

4 Likes

Greg Is an Awesome Guy !!! We also have a discount here too using ELRECIPES I believe it is 5% have not bought there in a lil bit glad you posted I will check in and browse which is never safe for me :wink:

1 Like

If you are mixing with a scale or plan to in the future, start buying from sites other than Wizard Labs. All the bottles I got from them when I started don’t have drippers which makes it a pain in the ass because I still need to use pipettes or syringes for those. I’m sure lots of sites sell with drippers, but the only ones I’ve bought from are bullcityvapor.com and ecigexpress.com.

Also, make sure to google coupon codes before you order anywhere. For example, VU6 gets 6% off at bullcityvapor.com.

Greg and his company @CatHouseVapor truly is a great guy and his idea of excellent customer service is something that is shared by the owner of another great company: Grant and his company @Nicotine_River
Both of these guys have gone above and easily beyond to assure a satisfactory shopping experience.
Good prices and available stock and all that stuff is nice. Hell, its great, even…but run into a problem and you’ll see who what separates these guys from everyone else…

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, it really means a lot. As a small, family owned store, we realize we do not carry the breadth of products other stores carry, but we slowly add as we can and always, always, try our best to ensure customer satisfaction. I’ve been vaping for 3+ years, and started diying shortly afterward, so I’ve seen poor customer service and would not wish that on anyone. Anyway, thanks again!

Greg

6 Likes

What you do have I will be buying from you Greg. Thanks again for renewing my faith in humanity. :smiley:

1 Like

I am also looking for someplace that has great prices. I have looked all over the internet and the best I found was perfectvape. They have everything that I have needed from flavors to nicotine to pg/vg and even new batteries and chargers for my mod. They have free shipping on orders over $50. I have used them a few times now and if I order on a Wednesday I will get it the following Tuesday. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered and never had any issues. They say if you find a better price somewhere else they will beat it. I haven’t seen anyone else with better prices yet! I ordered tfa flavors from them instead of tfa because they are cheaper after shipping since tfa doesn’t offer free shipping.