What is you favorite cheesecake flavoring?

What is your favorite cheesecake flavoring?
Which flavor is the “cheesiest” cheesecake?

3 Likes

My personal favorite is Cheesecake by Lorann. It is plain cheesecake sans the crust.

8 Likes

Capella New York Cheesecake V1

3 Likes

Your favorite? Or cheesiest? Both?

3 Likes

My favorite and cheesiest to me is Loranns. There is no crust in it though. I also love to add Lorann’s Cream Cheese Icing to it…yummy. Just tried Real Flavors Cream Cheese, and it very authentic, not sweet, but will make an awesome accent flavor. I’m going to start working on a cheesecake recipe using that to enhance.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

CAP NY Cheesecake. 5-8%. Just easy to mix with and quite authentic.

4 Likes

I have NY Cap, Cheesecake TPA, Cheesecake Graham TPA and Cheesecake LA… I can’t taste any of them and still don’t know what they do or tastes like. I figure they must very delicate flavors that my palette just don’t detect. I’ve probably tried 10 CC recipes, some popular on ELR and some my own with zero success. I’ve pretty much given up on it.

7 Likes

I have Lorann’s, CAP NY Cheesecake, and TFA Cheesecake with Graham Crust, I can taste them all, but none taste like cheesecake to me. I mostly use them in a blend to add creaminess or a thicker mouth feel. But I have gotten close using LA with quite a few accents. None will ever be stand alone flavors to me.

They must taste right for lots of other people though, as a lot of vendors sell cheesecake flavored eliquid.

I’m jealous of the ones it tastes authentic for, as it’s one of my favorite desserts :frowning: I had given up too, but now that I have the RF Cream Cheese, I’m going to try one more time :wink:

7 Likes

I quit stinkies with a blueberry cheesecake flavored juice. In fact I started diy to recreate that flavor.
But then I found custards…
I can tell they used cheesecake Graham crust Tfa, and used blueberry extra Tfa. But have been wanting to find that cheesy flavor that it had, and I loved so much. Thank you for y’alls input.

5 Likes

CAP NY Cheesecake and TFA Cheesecake without graham. are both super. Depends on the recipe as to which I use. The cheesecake with graham tastes like it has wet cardboard in it to me. My wife loves it, but I just can’t handle it.

3 Likes

My favorite is LA’s NY style Cheesecake. It’s available at Wizard Labs and its from LA’s fountain line.

No crust just delicious cheesecake use 3-5% as a mixer

4 Likes

I have a really good plain cheesecake recipe. It is a mix of Capella NY Cheesecake Yes, we Cheesecake by Inawera and VT Cheesecake and TFA Clear Graham Cracker.
Honestly I don’t know what blending them together does but my recipe is just like bite of real cheesecake…it makes you want a drink of milk.

5 Likes

Recently came across a reddit post about cheesecake that recommended these three for a great cheesecake base. My INW YWC is on the way from Bull City so I can’t wait to play with it.

INW - Yes, We Cheesecake |3%|
CAP - New York Cheesecake |2%|
TFA - Cheesecake (Graham Crust) |1%|

6 Likes

I like Yes, We Cheesecake. You might want to give VT Cheesecake a try. It really gives the cream cheese bite to make it very realistic.

3 Likes

Well some how I ended up with 2x30mil lorann cheesecake from my last flavour purchases. Then I added it to my stash as cheescake lorann. And yes I wasn’t the only one. I was wondering why only a couple people use this lol. Then I found this thread and realized my mistake. Even after typing only Cheesecake there was no lorann option. It was only after I fully typed in the proper names and added them. I rechecked the ADD flavour and now it was there with all 5659 users. Too funny I’ll start testing this soon.

3 Likes

I need to borrow your post…

4 Likes

Lol when I noticed my mistake I really laughed out loud. Use away lol

4 Likes