What juice helped you quit smoking?

Any tobacco juice I could get my hands on and of course I’ve made a shitload of highly rated recipes that were praised into high heaven on the site, only to discover that however much I like eating strawberries… :disappointed:

3 Likes

My first ‘crush’ was one called Havana by SEC, I thought it was amazing at the time until I tasted Mothers Milk by SB, major mouthgasm, then went onto ‘claim your throne’ from there, but once I went sub ohm it became farrr too expensive so I went into DIY…problem solved :grin:

2 Likes

That’s how I quit too. That’s also how my ‘mixing’ started. No matter what B&M tobacco I tried, it was always meh, so-so after half a tank, so I’d try another. Then I stared mixing them together in different ratios looking for something better. Then I discovered Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic and Tennessee Cured. I thought they were decent, and started mixing them together. That’s when I turned the corner and knew I’d never go back to cigarettes.

Shortly after that, I was scouring the web, reading all I could about DIY. I found the Hangsen thread over on ECF, and that was it. Stared DIYing the Hangsen tobaccos and have been in Happyland ever since.

1 Like

My vendor’s coconut rum was what got me to completely switch the final time. And some teas. My first DIY that really worked for me was a banana bread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a ‘Tea’…any concentrates you recommend Jojo?..

Oh boy…that’s a rabbit hole I’ve yet to see the hint of a bottom to. LOL. A few threads I’m keeping an eye on…

The teas that I bought when I was still buying juice were hangsen’s black tea and green tea. I found out later I was allergic to something in them and haven’t gotten the flavor concentrates on their own to see if that was what it was. I like TPA’s green tea a lot, but it’s strong. A little goes a long way. For black tea, the best I have so far is OSDIY’s Southern Sweet Tea. I have FA black and green and I’m getting some super concentrate green. I need to get the inawera teas. I have TPA’s Chai and it’s pretty good, but definitely not a stand alone.

1 Like

hmm, interesting, I would be after an English breakfast tea so definitely Black, and maybe add some milk and sugar :yum:
My gf is a tea fiend and I bet that would be right up her street.

I shall investigate further…

Thanks Jojo :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a vanilla earl grey latte. It’s my favorite drink at starbucks. Good luck and make sure you report back if you come up with anything great. :smiley:

1 Like

will do boss! :grin:
oneonone do a black tea and I LOVE their Cream (milky undertones), perhaps the 2 will play well together, I shall give it whirl :+1:

2 Likes

It wasn’t a particular juice that got me to quit smoking fortunately… it was a variable wattage vaporizer. I started using those disposable ones and they didn’t have enough power to keep me from cigs…Once I got an istick 30 and was able to vape at 10+ watts, no more ciggys for me.

2 Likes

Planet Vapor’s “Elvis”

Watermelon Mint, Bust-a-Nut, and Halo’s Tribeca

It took variety to finally get me to completely stop smoking after 40 years of it.
AFter 18 months of smoke-free living, I still appreciate several different flavors all day long.

Redline from Victory Liquids and Joe Cartwright from Joe Blow’s Incredible E-Juice.

1 Like

I usually start with Orange Cream (TFA) for an orange crush flavour. The flavour is there, but it has a wierd harshness to it (chemical taste on exhale?). It does work well when rounded out with some other flavours and a bit of steep time though.

looper by anml kilos cereal milk those were thw two big ones then i went to diy

Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4… which has now been replaced with DiyorDie Stachio RY4U

The first juice I bought that I really loved, the one where I knew vaping was sustainable for me, was definitely Ruthless Slurricane. I’ve had it since, it is not even close to as wonderful as my memory pretends it is, but I still buy the odd bottle here and there.

1 Like

MYLK Banana milk since that discover something is taste better than cigarette.

2 Likes

My first two bottles were from the only vape shop in town, Volcano. I got my first cheap-o vape setup, and a bottle of Chocolate, and a bottle of Strawberry. I quickly got tired of those, tried MANY online places, but was never happy until I learned how to make my own. So the one that really helped me quit was my own just plain TPA Strawberry Ripe.

2 Likes

God, when I first started back on a DSE901 cigalike in 2009?

Menthol flavor all day because it was all I got.

When I upgraded to a vape pen.
Menthol that tasted like an Altoids. a orange tic tac juice that was spot on and a blue raspberry lemonade that was made by a local shop.

2 Likes