What recipe tastes most like a strawberry milkshake?

I’m just about to make my first purchase for DIY, ive only ordered Strawberry Rip,Bavarian Cream and Vienna Cream for the first order, My main ADV is a strawberry milkshake which i normally buy in 100ml from a local shop, however i live in europe so the TPD regulations have come in and they no longer sell it at all. It tasted like a McDonalds strawberry milkshake, does anyone know what recipe comes closest to this?

2 Likes

Subscribing to your thread because I currently try to mix up the exactly same taste (mcD strawberry milkshake) and can’t quite get there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in too. Love strawberry. Love strawberry shakes.

1 Like

This Milkshake below is the best I’ve had by far. If you have a solid SB combo or base I’m certain adding it will make a very good SB Shake. I tried adding the SB SC RF and it quickly faded against these creams. I do have a SB Base that I’m certain will work also.

3 Likes

Rf sc strawberry milkshake flavor is an excellent flavor, even as a sf

4 Likes

i bet adding the RFSC SB milkshake to that base would be great , i cant use tpa vbic bc of the pepper taste i get :frowning: its been awhile i may try it again

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard RFSC SB milkshake doesn’t need a thing… akin to a one shot.

2 Likes

Hmm…this is one of those questions where you’ll get lots of different answers because everyone has different tastes. It’s like asking who is the best guitar player or what’s the best car.
On ELR here you can narrow it down some by doing a filtered query of the recipe database. Then just pick one!

5 Likes

Highly rated or just any. I’m a firm believer that following certain members that you trust or have similar taste will yield a much better result.

6 Likes

i have vaped it as a stand alone and early when i was adding notes that is one thing i have said , and yes it true , but i believe you can enhance the flavor by adding others , right now i have. mix steeping with the SB MS , Rfsc straw , mf vanilla , fa vienna cream and fa fresh cream and after 2 weeks it was much fuller and tastier than the SB MS as a stand alone , with all that being said i do believe it is good by itself , but where is the fun in that lol

2 Likes

true that :smiley:

2 Likes

this is true imo , there are a lot of the top rated recipes that are as disappointing as the standard vendor juice , i love looking at certain peoples recipes just to get an idea of how to use the flaves i dont vape a lot of peoples recipes but it does help me with a starting point and what goes well with what , doing this has helped me tremendously

3 Likes

I apologize, but this is Greek or maybe geek to me. “SB SC RF”. Does this mean that if I add a couple of strawberry concentrates e.g. strawberry, strawberry (ripe) that I will be getting close?

2 Likes

Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)

4 Likes

Van custard, whipped cream, and cheesecake (graham crust) will round that out nicely. Those are all tpa, hopefully, you’re not one to get the peppery taste that some do from their custard. Cap’s van custard is awesome, but sits in a different layer than tpa’s. Vanilla bean ice cream would be another good one to get (another pepper potential, I like FW for this flavor). That particular strawberry is a good ripe profile, but fades fast and is definitely helped by pairing it with cap’s sweet strawberry to give a more complete strawberry profile. Cap’s is more of a strawberry syrup and needs the help to round it out. Sweetener, you will also find, is a big polisher for commercial juice lines and can dress your mix up a bit as well. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Much appreciated. That helps a lot!

For me, both. If I’m working up a recipe and come down with ‘mixers block’ I’ll hit up the database and punch in a flavor or two to get some insight on what others have done. The highly rated entries have their place I suppose, as do their authors. But not as a rule, IMHO.
I’ve also done reverse queries on the lowest rated/newest entries and have occasionally spotted some real gems by relatively new users. Of course this is after wading through much of the alarmingly abundant crap.
In the end you’ll have sufficient data to be able to ‘pick one’, like I said previously and work from there.
Damn did any of that make sense? Lol

7 Likes

@videogamingtown… I didn’t see any ice cream type flavors in your first order. Pretty sure if you’re going for a milkshake type juice you might want to include that.

3 Likes

I second that. You’ll find some interesting pairings this way.

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying. Sometimes I see recipes that I think WTF? But the concept really hits with me. Inspiration can be found in the best or worst of recipes. If it wasn’t for luck early on I’d probably still be smoking stinkies.

3 Likes