What recipe tastes most like a strawberry milkshake?

Ehh…you speak your mind…same as me. Can’t please all the people all the time!
I dont post up here much but sometimes you get to break the popcorn out! Stick around.

2 Likes

A good laff is just what I needed right now. Thanks TZ!

I’m one of the ones who can’t use TFA’s VBIC at any percentage sadly (there’s pepper regardless, same for wizard labs Nic), so I sympathize with your trouble tasting Strawberry.
In either case, thank God there’s multiple vendors to choose from! :wink:

7 Likes

Obviously you would never do this

Oh yer that’s right you do exactly that every time someone mentions Real Flavors Strawberry. Personally I have had good success with it as have many others.

1 Like

So have I… from 2 to 6 weeks, but nothing beyond that.

I’ll send some SB Milkshake and SB Cream Pie so you can judge for yourself… BTW both versions… RF and my SB base. Save em up for a couple months and let me know what you think.

I notice you and most of your clique are steady throwing blows on the forum, but you don’t offer anything on the recipe side. Show me some tried and true mixes or STFU!

1 Like

I have a 500 ml bottle of SB Cream Pie made on the 1st May and it is still strong and very nice I might add. I have previously posted I made a couple of changes to it as some of the flavours you used are not available here (without excessive cost) and I posted the recipe to you which you ignored.

I have many other recipes that are older than 6 weeks and they are all still fine as well. I am just pointing out to you that the statement made by others you are criticising is exactly the same as statements made by yourself.

How long until you delete that like you do every other post.

You need to restrain yourself sometime it will save you having to delete posts.

1 Like

Brah! these are my last post on Reddit… oops ELR. Y’all can have it. This place is in reverse.[quote=“woftam, post:67, topic:144942”]
I have a 500 ml bottle of SB Cream Pie made on the 1st May
[/quote]

So your cp worked… I’m happy for you. Care to share since you’re a no show on recipe side?

I didnt post it as it was an adaptation of your recipe - i will find it is the thread for you if you would like or i can make it public now which ever is easier

1 Like

Do what you do man. None of this even matter. Y’all have taken over here.

Taken what over from who?

1 Like

Nobody is home and the kids have run amok.

I am sorry I still don’t understand

1 Like

I see RF is like spinach at ELR… Just get you some RF and now you’re strong?

I’ll probably be that way for a while for you.

Dude maybe you should calm down a little I am not understanding your cryptic messages - I am not insulting you I don’t know why you feel the need to belittle everyone around you>

2 Likes

Not everyone… just you!

Sure doesn’t look that way reading some of your recent comments. But sure you dont like me that is fine - doesnt mean i will stoop to your level.

Cheers have a few more drinks maybe things will look up for you in the morning :grinning:

1 Like

I’m done here, some of you can’t let it rest. I have nothing to give when it ain’t needed. Call it a meltdown or whatever, but ELR was very good until lately. But you wouldn’t know.

And that’s enough of that…