What should I add to caramel...?

Hey all good to be here
Wondering what I could add to my cap caramel… not to make or a chew or anything, but just to make it a bit more interesting…
Anyone have any suggestions I’d really appreciate it.
Thx

3 Likes

Pear and a Heavy cream like Bavarian, Italian or Vienna

8 Likes

Possibilities are endless…apple, butterscotch, custard, cheesecake, bourbon, coffee, peach, banana, ect.

8 Likes

Just pick a pic and click… It’ll bring up recipes for caramels. I find a lot of good pairings this way.

Caramel dessert recipes

9 Likes

Here are a few simple delcous recipes that contain Cap Caramel.

10 Likes

Graham cracker, toasted marshmallow, peanut butter, or cinnamon are all good with caramel.

6 Likes

Awesome thanks

3 Likes

Hey Letitia! Great to see you here!!!

1 Like

@Ths1MxrChk That’s what I’m talking about !!!

5 Likes

@bluenose63 Very interesting, I wouldn’t have thought of that. Very interesting…

3 Likes

Peanut butter? In a vape? I think I just threw up a little…Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE PB! It’s just not a flavor I’d associate with vaping. At. All. Am I being too close-minded here?

5 Likes

@paingawd That’s what I USED to think …

3 Likes

Can’t hack it till u try it

5 Likes

I tried similar K.I.S.S. w/ 'nana cream LA and PB cap but cap too dry,awaiting PB tpa

4 Likes

Fair enough, I suppose!

3 Likes

@worm1 I didn’t get too much dryness from the CAP, and it sure was like a nice Jif Peanut Butter, but I just kept getting a strange almost burnt note at the end of it. Maybe mixed too high, not sure.

4 Likes

Aye, perhaps burnt was word i was looking for, tested after 2 weeks and allowing it to go, we shall see, did read notes and was confused as if it was totally diff taste from what i read.

2 Likes

After looking at the recipe, I think I know why I’ve stayed clear of Peanut Butter vapes. PB is typically paired with a Banana-type of flavor, and those tend to turn me into a violently puking sad panda. I don’t know what it is about Banana flavorings, maybe too many Now-n-Later’s as a kid?

5 Likes

@paingawd Well anything that delves into the Puking Sad Panda realm should be avoided hehe. I saw that recipe a while ago, never mixed it, thinking the same “Who vapes PB” thing. Finally mixed it up, and it actually caught me off guard. I believe per the OP the DX versions were what worked best, which is also interesting.

4 Likes

I like RY4 Double with caramel maybe with a little apricot and some marshmallow ?

5 Likes