What should I make

Hi again I am in need of a little help to start me off with mixing, I know there is a huge amount of recipes here but I only have a small amount of concentrates and would love to mix something up in fact I’m dying to have a go, I like sweet/bakery and custards and today I got some Ethyl malto crystals which I would love to use. Concentrates I have are the following… TPA - Acetyl Pyrazine, Bavarian cream, Butter, Caramel candy, Fruit Circles, Mashmellow, Milk, Ripe Strawberry.
Capella - Apple pie, Boston cream pie, Vanilla Custard. FW- Butter toffee, Butter cream, Caramel (Salted), Graham Cracker, Pie Crust, Whipped cream, Sweetner.
If anyone has any time and mite know of a recipe that uses any of these flavour could you please let me know :blush:

I know it’s been done a 1000 and 1 times but you can make ( from looking at your flavors ) a ripe SB custard with Graham cracker and use a teeny tiny bit of your EM like 1% or less. You can add Marshmellow for some Sweetner or add a touch of whipped cream.

If you feel like playing around on the calculator site ( ELR) go to my page ( your page ) click on " what can I make " and this will analyze your stash ( assuming you’ve updated your stash with your new purchases ) and this will bring all the recipes you can make with your current stash forward. Now if you have not updated your flavor stash when you create a new recipe with a new flavor it will automatically be added to your flavor stash ! Lars is an awesome programmer muah to him :kissing_heart::ok_hand::laughing:

1 Like

Another one for you is

6% strawberry Ripe TFA
3% Bavarian Cream
7-10% Vanilla Custard Cap.

3 Likes

Strawberry Custard: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

8% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
1% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
1% Marshmallow (TPA)

Flavor total: 16%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/0

If you don’t like heavy custard you can reduce it to 3-4%.
I started low GC because some say its too strong, but I never go above 2%.
You can adjust to taste after a steep.

2 Likes

I am still sleepy new drip ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thank you ! It’s only 0638 here in the PNW.( and I’m a night shifter )lol

1 Like

Ness I see you have AP please know that this will knock your socks off at full strength. What I do as well as many other mixers I dilute this right away. Grab a glass bottle small one if you have it. Pull out 6 mls of PG add 3-6 drops of AP in it and label it as AP then use this mixture in your mixes and it will greatly accentuate the mixture positively versus using it at full strength and possibly ruining the batch. Some do 1 drop Ap for 1 ml of PG choice is yours on the diluted bottle I prefer 3 mls with 6 drops a bit stronger but good to me !

1 Like

Caramel Apple Pie : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/194591/Caramel+Apple+Pie

8% Apple Pie (CAP)
2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Butter Cream (FW)
3% Salted Caramel (FW)
1% Whipped Cream (FW)

Flavor total: 17%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1yNN

You can go up to 10% on the Apple Pie.
You can add up 2% sweetner if you want it sweeter.

2 Likes

Yes I will do that thanks good tip!

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that’s what the stash does… Awesome thanks

1 Like

New Drip the apple pie scares me a little cause it smells so not like apple pie is this normal with flavours?

1 Like

Oh yes please love strawberry and custard… I’m so happy I asked

2 Likes

All I can say is take a chance. Flavors change as it steeps… beside it’s not real AP. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this recipe I made it today and it’s so good right off the bat, it’s now steeping but how long should I leave it?

It varies. It depends on what you can vape. I personally won’t touch any juice under 2 weeks and some even longer. Just sample it until you feel good about it and write down how long it took. I’ve never made that recipe. I designed it from what you had on hand. I’m glad it came out good though. I’ll try it myself.

I’m sure you’re anxious to start vaping. take a look at this shake and vape thread and see what you can make. It might help with your patience.

1 Like