What Stupid Thing did you do today

Lol I had mouth full of licorice lava so it wasn’t even a mild taste.

4 Likes

love that movie , finally my girl watched it and was like oh shit thats him

3 Likes

I don’t know how many times I have done that!

2 Likes

Okay I’m lazy.
Made my order from Bullcity last night because I wanted a few items and had decided to get the TPA French Vanilla Deluxe (due to many of the reviews people talked about). But I couldn’t find “Deluxe” and ordered the French Vanilla Cream. The lazy part is I KNOW I have that already… my inventory says I have 60ml of that in stock already (lazy ol me didn’t look at my inventory). NOW reading Bullcitys remarks on French Vanilla Cream it says:

Undiluted concentrated flavoring from The Flavor Apprentice (TFA). This is TFA’s French Vanilla Deluxe re-worked to contain no Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl (no Diketones). It is a rich vanilla flavor with a creamy taste.

I’m guessing the item they call “French Vanilla II-TFA” is actually the Deluxe version. I have sent them an email about it, but also know it wasn’t their fault… just my lazy butt.

4 Likes

Made the st00pid mistake of taking my beloved PSO Paramormal mod to a commercial job site, and it took a super nasty fall at about 16’, with my Steam Crave Supreme on top, riding it all the way down to the concrete slab. Those two together hit like a brick. Steam Crave survived, and the mod KINDA did, but all but one of the 510 plate mounting screws sheared off. Can’t believe it survived beyond that. TOO nice of a mod to give up on it. Anyone know where I can get some micro screws for it LOL ??

2 Likes

I wanted to add this to my last posting, but also wished to make it a separate line in the thread. “Jessica” of Bullcity responded to the email I posted about an hour ago asking for an exchange in the ingredients I had ordered. As most of you know Bullcity does have a no exchange every order is final policy (as does many vendors). The email I was sent from their “support” came in about 30 minutes ago, on a Saturday morning ya’ll should be sleeping in… she stated they would be happy to change out my ingredients prior to shipping them off. VERY NICE

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly is the “Send me your broken…” thingys, they may have a good source if they read this.

3 Likes

Whew, he likes me, LOL. …

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it appears as though you’ve got multiple problems. :frowning:

When you say “sheared off”, I expect to see the top of the screw head missing, and the threaded base** of the screw still remaining (installed, and intact**, in the mounting structure/sub-assembly).

With the pic you included (ty), what I’m actually seeing, is that the base of the 510 assembly itself has been broken, so, even if you had the proper size and length screws, they now have nothing to bite into, in two of the three positions in the 510. So I would say for starters, you need a replacement 510 assy. that will fit whatever your required dimensions are.

Secondly, the screw bases do not appear to be stuck in the bottom, so, to make matters worse, it’s probably a safe bet that the sub-structure that the 510 rests (is seated) on, was forcibly stripped out by the force of the impact.

If you have a T5 Torx bit, you should be able to back out the last remaining screw, and try reinstalling it into the other two positions, in order to see if they are in fact stripped.

Feel free to hit me up in PM @SessionDrummer, and we can go from there.

Thanks for the tag (as well as keeping me in mind! I appreciate it)!

Yes… Yes I do! :laughing: :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah, roger that. Worst thing is, it still vapes GREAT !!! Some things can’t be fixed, and other’s can. I think it’s a testament to how good these Paranormals are built. There is NO way it should still be working. No one likes to pay a lot for a mod, but sometimes when you do, it’s worth it. Let me see what’s what here.

4 Likes

There’s a LOT to be said for a proper full metal jacket (not the cheap plastic crap) around a properly built pcb (and components, etc).

One of the primary reasons I’m so picky about mods and mod construction. You never know when something’s going to happen. And if a few extra bucks can make the difference… Then absolutely. But you need both. A FMJ around a crap pcb/components, is still a crap mod IMO.

Anyways… I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

@Sprkslfly Still hunting around for a small T5, I swear I have one somewhere. You’re dead on with the FMJ wrapper on a good pcb. You may or may not realize it on a day to day, but man, if you have a “incident” you will almost always know it, hehe.

While I continue to look for my T5 I will toss in a derailing FMJ video. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ran out of strawberries and peaches and didn’t order online in time. Had to run to the local vape shop… damn these things are expensive!
They also didn’t have what I was looking for. “I can order everything if you let me know in advance”.
Yeah sure, I can do the same online for less than half the price.

10 Likes

lol… While I hear your pain (and in most other cases would agree and probably be ranting along side you), I have exactly ONE vape shop of about 30 (in roughly a 30 mile radius) willing to sell concentrates over the counter.

So count yourself lucky to have the “emergency option”, most don’t I imagine. As far as pricing, I always treat emergency option items as the equivalent of buying cat food (or other such) at the gas station. Expect them to be marked up. :wink:

6 Likes

I woke up this morning and grabbed a 30 mill bottle of what I thought was my tester. Dripped and was vaping saline half asleep and the sizzle and popping woke me up enough to see what I had done.

10 Likes

Yeah I’m happy though, despite the price. I got a few flavors I can use now. Also picked up a bottle of CBD to see what the hype is about.
Most shops here have quite a few flavors for DIY though. Most are a selection of the most popular TPA and Capella flavors and a few of the more local brands.

2 Likes

Not to take the thread off course… what were you going to make with the strawberry and peaches?

1 Like

Promised my ex that I would send out her rebuilt coil heads. Now I have to get dressed and go to the post office.

4 Likes

I often wander around Lowe’s or homey d’s w/ vape gear looking for stuff. The specialty hardware section of Lowe’s (metal drawers) is where the fun begins. They dont have much of the smaller bolts, m4 i believe was the smallest, but depending how much plastic is gone u could find one that at least fits the hole u created and jb weld it in place. At least something will be there to keep juice out of your guts and will still look half way decent.

1 Like

I’m jealous! :smiley:

1 Like