What vendor do you use for bottles and large containers for blending

Since this is a ‘bottles’ thread, I thought I’d let ya’ll know about these 8 oz glass bottles I got from that glassbottleoutlet with pumps. I LOVE them for certain things… like I have one filled with VG for mixing smaller batches. (I do mixing by weight) Very quick, clean, and convenient. I have one filled with my Vanilla Custard ejuice because I like to add some of it to other juices now and then to just get a little more creaminess. These are great for big batches of my favorite juice. Makes it easy to fill my 15 or 30ml glass dripper bottles.

3 Likes

Thank you @Alisa !!!

Actually Guys, Gals, This thread is not just meant for me personally to get help finding the bottles I’m looking for. Hopefully we can all find some good vendors for bottles for all our vapeing needs. If you find good deals on Bottles, let us know…If you find a good source, please leave a link for everyone…

3 Likes

For the UK folk here is where I’ve been using for my cobalt blue dropper glass bottles.

They have various different styles of bottles.

They’re predominantly an aromatherapy manufacturer that also sells excess bottles.

The 30ml hold about 33ml and the 100ml holds around 105.

Dropper extends to the very bottom of the bottles too. (Some don’t I’ve found from other sources)

CMJ

3 Likes

Here’s a link for up to glass 32oz amber storage bottles, smaller sizes and droppers as well. Syringes, Pipettes, funnels, plastic bottles and more…Aromatools

1 Like

Check this out. Containerandpackaging.com. This I would say is a place we should never buy from…

It’s not enough to charge $26.33 shipping for 18 Plastic Bottles, No, they need to charge another $10.00 for a small order charge. Shame though, I really like the bottle…Still looking!

1 Like

I’m thinking about ordering from liquid barn they have some small perfume bottles that hold 7mls I typically use them for my batches since I generally don’t make 15 mls anymore Bc I’ll tire of the flavor And don’t want to waste.

I have since used the WL glass bottles and just re bought elsewhere but they are the same bottle.

3 Likes

Hey Guys, Gals, Look what I found for dispensing flavors…

50 pack of 4oz bottles

5 Likes

Do you have a link by chance? For the last pic?

The style bottle & cap you have in your 1st photo are:
Boston rounds with twist tops.
The other common dispensing lids are called ‘yorker’ they are the cut tip and place lil red cap on top.

1 Like

You search PLASTIC DROPPER BOTTLES, PRECISE TIPPED for all options or…

CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t know why I never thought of ebay

2 Likes

Ya, I made my first order at ContainerAndPackaging and they charged me shipping twice just because they were sending one of my bottle types from a different warehouse. I emailed them back and forth asking for a refund of $28 and they finally did give me the $28 refund I was asking for. In exchange I promised I would not speak badly of them on the forum. I did bypass the $10 small order fee by making my order large enough. I just kept adding a few more bottles at the checkout until it went away.

I’m taking notes on all this wonderful info you guys are posting for my 2nd bottle order. Has anyone seen an actual difference in storage time, taste or anything by using glass versus plastic?

3 Likes

Hi Joya I’m glad you got your $ back ! Yes bottles tend to absorb the flavor after time and most have lids that are ill fitting. The glass bottle kids can be a pain as well sometimes but you don’t get the flavor loss and when you clean them out it is so much easier and well they last until you break one. Which I haven’t managed to do yet. So my $ is on glass bottles all the way !

1 Like

You go girl, give em hell!

I love the look and feel of my glass bottles and the convenience of my plastic, so I doubt for me either will be going away any time soon. I wouldn’t want to carry around glass bottles in my purse or pack them in my suitcase when traveling. The idea that plastic absorbs flavors/smells really doesn’t bug me that much unless it’s a really strong odor…then I’ll just use it with only that flavor type or toss it. They’re cheap enough and I get tons of them from family after they’re done with their store-bought stuff. I personally haven’t noticed any difference in flavor or shelf life, but my juices don’t typically stick around long enough to even start going bad. And, I’ve only been using glass bottles to mix in for a month or so. So there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep… I’m ditching all my plastic except for what I need to fill my tanks. Mixing, steeping and storage is all glass for me. Some flavors are hard on plastic. If it crack tanks I wonder what happen in plastic bottles for extended periods.

might be worth checking out https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3391 shipping might hurt though, also worth noting they have conical flasks, measuiring jugs etc too

I was surprised when they issued the $24.52 refund. Here’s what I wrote. (I found it and did copy/paste for you guys’ entertainment). I gave em hell.

Yes it sure did make a huge difference. A huge amount overpriced shipping. How in the world would I have known that your system was ?making an error??? And I did

attempt to speak with someone and open chat on your site, but it said know one was available.

It’s too bad you cannot do anything to remedy this at all. Word of mouth on the vaping bulletin boards would have meant a lot of sales for you. But you will be getting a very bad reference from me. I’m just trying to decide which would be better – not to mention your name or mention it and tell everyone how I was ripped off. You would think if you couldn’t give me a partial refund, you would have sent me a coupon at least. I’ll be going elsewhere for further purchases, and you will not hear from me again.

3 Likes

I am glad you did say that in your email. These ppl rip us off all the time it is ridiculous what they do ! Bout time someone said something !!

1 Like

Just got a bunch of these bottles in from liquid barn and like them a lot. Got some of all 4 sizes.
Tops fit perfectly on the 4oz capella bottles too. Actually they seem to be the same exact bottles that capellas uses.
Price is pretty good too IMO.

http://www.liquidbarn.com/collections/bottles/products/liquid-pouring-bottle?variant=962753896

PS: To the OP, that pic of the red cap you posted in the 1st post are caps you can buy on the Flavour West site.
I ordered a bunch of those too for my larger flavor bottles.

1 Like

Your reference to the caps from Flavor West, the red caps, I too bought those caps, and the fit the bottles from FW and other companies as well…BUT, I noticed the caps have only a few threads and don’t really seat that well on the bottle and after using the bottle (squeezing), several drops would manage to work their way down the threads of the cap and leak on the bottle…also causing my lab/mixing area to smell up…
I recently found the most awesome caps, some with the twisty spouts and some are the yorker tips with little red caps…they come in 3 different sizes and fit ALL the vendor bottles, including the 30ml bottles from Wizard Labs…they have more threads allowing for better seating and no leaking!!
The caps and spouts come from Cathousevapors.com
These caps are so great, that I think they deserve a.review, which I will be doing very soon…
Watch for it!