What vendor do you use for bottles and large containers for blending

They are normal yorker style twist offs so not real skinny but I’m able to fill my crown tanks with them, if that helps.

Thank you so much for posting that. I looked and looked and couldn’t find them… Just what I wanted. Joya

Looking for 30ml glass bottles with droppers in the uk. Anyone help? :nerd_face:

just posted this on a different thread with same intention/meaning:

Got my bottles today from Liquid Barn. Fast shipping and looks to be good quality. :grinning:

1 Like

Made this for my new squeeze bottle. No more needles Yahoo!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to mention that, per the request of yours truly, OSDIY is now selling black 24/410 twist top caps separately from the bottles. They’re 0.70 each as opposed to CatHouseVapor’s black/clear tops that are 0.50 each, but thought I’d put it out there. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

i dont know what quantities youre looking for, but i order all mine from dhgate. free dhl, arrives in about 3 days or less :wink:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-10pcs-new-120ml-4oz-twist-cap-empty/254662506.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2973636190

theres sellers of larger sizes as well, but these are what i use. cant find the exact produc page i order from last i bought was a lot cheaper than that listing at a quantity of 500pcs

You can find all kinds of bottles and Vape gear on www.aliexpress.com. The shipping is usually free, but it’s slow coming from China… I’ve used them 3 times with no complaints. Worth mentioning…

1 Like

Very nice site Caddy. Thanks!
Looky what I found there…
Skull Dropper Bottles!

Only just seen this, since you posted 2 weeks ago, I’m guessing you found something,
In case you didn’t (or for your next order);
I’ve bought from Ampulla before but prefer naturallythinking.com
As their pipettes feel better.

1 Like

Thank you @London_Fog. I’ve tried Ampulla before and wasn’t keen on them ( droppers were rubbish) but i will get some from naturallythinking.com and see what there like.
Thanks again my friend

You’re welcome @Pattie

Yes that was the deal-breaker for me, I should warn you that while naturallythinking’s droppers are definitely an improvement on ampulla’s,
they’re still not the perfect, tidy tip.
So as always, when it comes to perfection… the search goes on :slightly_smiling:
If you do find the perfect droppers please let me know!!

1 Like

I definitely will my friend. Thank you. [quote=“London_Fog, post:75, topic:22957”]
If you do find the perfect droppers please let me know!!
[/quote]

1 Like

Nice! Would make a good gag bottle for a friend…

What is the difference between LPDE and HPDE bottles? Are both equally suitable for storing e-liquid/flavorings?

2 Likes

LDPE is Low Density Polyethylene plastic, and HDPE is High Density Polyethylene. LDPE is soft and HDPE is hard. HDPE is probably more suitable for storing liquids, but LDPE is soooo squeezy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks death. Anyone here use ebottles.com? I’m looking to stock up on 30/60/120ml bottles for ejuice and some larger bottles for pg/vg and storing large batches.

If double posting here is an issue, I apologize! Has anyone ever used this kind of topper for pouring e-liquid?

I’d be using for bulk PG and VG dispensing and maybe the occasional large batch of e-juice, so precision wouldn’t be a huge deal.

I just ordered from these guys, should be here tomorrow.

1 Like