What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

You just don’t like chill shit. :wink:

4 Likes

I like cold vapors, especially in lemonades.
The first time I used koolada at 1%, I did not like the feeling, but now when I want to give the refreshing effect, I use 2% WS-23 30%, I do not want anything else. :piscadela:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I have created a clone request at:

if you want to chime in.

They are pretty nice and simple juices that have worked with pretty much any kit I could throw at them from Berserker MTL rta, aspire k1 bvc, Aspire EXO and OBS engine and my emergency pockeX, and they work well everywhere,.

1 Like

@SuperFrog if it’s ice with no off taste or menthol taste, just straight up ice the FA Polar Blast is your go to!
Excellent cooler but go easy on it as it is strong!

1 Like
3 Likes

Today I’m vaping @VapeyMama’s …

…after a two week steep, and its delicious! I was concerned it might be a bit too apple heavy (not a massive apple fan), but the balance of apple to berries is perfect (for my tastes)!

It’s adapted from @mikelej14’s

6 Likes

I’m thinking you probably already know… But, there’s a HUGE gap between what those particular flavors actually taste like.

5 Likes

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQlAAAAJGU5ODJlNTlkLTBlNmItNGVmNy1iYTg2LTI0ZGQzMWExMjc1Yg.png

4 Likes

time to reduce my nic again , but got a lot of 6 nic to vape up…

Today I’m killing 30ml of

3 Likes

/general
With koolada, I get three things:
An odd, unpleasant off taste.
A cooling sensation.
A hint of mint/menthol (not sure which, as the off taste was so strong/off-putting to me that I knew I wasn’t going to be using it at all in the future.)

With the above in mind, @BathVaper was kind enough to inform me that Polar Blast FA does in fact have koolada as one of its constituent components in the post here:

Just FWIW :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just mixing up a few little valentine’s mixes today…

9 Likes

Raging VD right up my alley , love fruits and cream , the VD does stand for Valentine Day ??? not VD rated r lmao

5 Likes

Of course… :smirk:

4 Likes

Strangely though I get no menthol taste from it?
I do from koolada, only very slightly mind you.

3 Likes

Today is mine and my wife’s 20th anniversary. We’re in Orlando reliving our youth at Disney World and Universal Studios. I miss my vape fam but I did bring one of you with me…

15 Likes

I LOVE Universal !!! Happy Anniversary. BTW, what is Custacco ???

:slight_smile:

3 Likes
8 Likes

@worm1 You ARE naughty, but I like it !!!

Enjoy your anniversary !!!

I know it’s gone now, but one of my favs…

6 Likes

No doubt about it this recipe is pretty much done! Don’t really see any reason to alter it any further for now! If you like BB muffins then BAM :boom: here you go! :wink:

8 Likes

A very Happy Anniversary to you both! :tada: :smiley:

6 Likes