What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Thanks @Ken_O_Where

4 Likes

I never tried any of these so I’m not sure what to expect… but they do get good ratings :smiley:
Very curious about the banana/strawberry yogurt. I hate Greek Yogurt (TPA) but I’m giving it another shot after about a year.

7 Likes

strawberry apple how could you go wrong there :+1:

1 Like

just got oak wood and holy vanilla in so mixed this up tonight

and got some VTA so chucked this together and is gunna be nice i think i havent single flavour tested some of these so fingers crossed my research paid off :crossed_fingers: think this VTA love is gunna be good its like a vanilla white chocolate.

7 Likes

@SthrnMixer Low and behold, I JUST picked up the lemon, and wow, it sure smells lemony in the bottle. I’m brand new to it, do you know of any great showcase MF Lemon recipes I could try ?

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes posted a ripper a little while back (it’s on my list to test today after a 30 day steep) the taste test is lovely will vape it today.

5 Likes

It takes a long while for the lemon to settle and come out properly so keep that in mind when mixing it.

I havent gotten to try this mix yet, well not in a vape, but the smell and finger test are amazeballz.

It is going to be very hard to make it to the two month curing time.

3 Likes

Broke out the mixing stuff tonight to mix some more Grape Them Apples for the wife and this mix popped into my brain cell.

Almond Milk

0.75% Almond (FA)
1.50% Cream (Milky Undertone) (PG) (OOO)
0.50% Kinako Soy (Flavorah)
0.50% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 3.25%

But after checking out @Benoz’s mix, Peach Dumplings, i kinda want to grab some of the Love (VTA) and use it in this mix.

6 Likes

@woftam, yummy yummy in mah tummy, I’m going to mix that now. Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Thank you @Ken_O_Where going to add that to the amazeballz list too.

1 Like

I recently vaping Citrus Punch and I’m really enjoying it :wink:

7 Likes

@Mandrax I won’t be able to stop myself, going to have to order the Orange now !!!

2 Likes

down_the_rabbit_hole

11 Likes

Of all the MF flavors I bought, for me the best ones are chocolate, lemon and orange. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There milks are really authentic to ken
So are you guys diluting the lemon mf down? Cos if so the price is definitely justified to me especially if the flavour doesnt fade as bad as other lemons.
@Pro_Vapes @woftam @Mandrax @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

Despite being tempted i dont dilute flavorings, certainly have to be a lot more careful with it tho cuz the slightest variance can really affect a liquids lighter notes. I was thinking about trying some old needle tip tops but i have had a pretty steady hand lately.

And dont worry about it fading, it doesnt, all the other flavors will fade in a mix and the lemon notes will still be there. I have used it in several recipes to backup other lemon flavorings, but i havent used other lemon flavorings in quite a long while.

6 Likes

Thanks ken by the way i never personally got to thank you for strawnana custard so thanks hopfully one day i will build me stash enough to mix more of you notable mixers recipes :grin:

4 Likes

I still haven’t had the pleasure of getting to try the chocolate, but…

The butterscotch, orange, and lemon are

9 Likes

Glad you enjoy. :slight_smile: I mix it at 10.5 these days as i vape in the 70-80w range on 316L.

You might be able to find some mixers that will send you a one shot of some of their mixes, if you are in the same country.

3 Likes

For me it is Strawberry, Blueberry, Vanilla and Lemon. The first two require using some sweeter flavorings or a tiny dash of sweetener. There a quite a few of their extracts in my top 10 flavor list.

5 Likes