What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

New FW Flavors! Having a blast playing around with the new cake flavors, they are heavenly. Haven’t cracked open Chocolate Cream Cake yet, that’s going to take a bit more pondering. For now, I am steeping my new Twinkie Mix.

16 Likes

I typically buy 1oz if i like the flavor, .27 oz for the little testers

3 Likes

I need me some of that FW Creamy Sponge!! :smiley:

8 Likes

The butter pecan recipe looks amazing! Definitely going to try it!

As for your supplies, the veterans always say buy small flavor amounts and you will know when it’s time to start ordering larger ones! And you are right, you know that you really like them now! I have found great deals on bottles on Amazon! Good luck!

2 Likes

I think Bull City must have had a quick run on it, because the 10ml are showing out of stock, or were 2 nights ago (so could be wrong there). It actually reminds me of OOO Norwegian Cake, the cakey profile is similar (just minus the slight almond flavor). It has a powdered/frosted flavor to it, like powdered sugar which actually comes off tasting really neat. As for the new White Cake (FW) it has a little ‘spice’ to it almost, can’t put my finger on it, it’s steeping so I can’t give too accurately there. Birthday Cake (FW) tastes very similar to Cake Batter Dip, but has a prominent White Cake flavor instead of purely frosting. Still haven’t gotten around to the Chocolate Cream Cake, although it smells and tastes more like a dark chocolate cream. Very dark in color, it looks like a little bottle of black coffee.

5 Likes

Also been mixing this… http://tjek.nu/r/dNN3

4 Likes

Burple Frog (primary flavor grape) in a Reload Clone on an SX mini Q mini.

3 Likes

Yup…this is newest posted recipe. Still a WIP. I only posted because I need to start posting my dreams. My Oranges…well, those are another story and soon to come.

5 Likes

Just mixed this up.

With name idea like that I couldn’t not use it somehow… :laughing:
@Sprkslfly @Jenny1978

8 Likes

Ive been wanting a diff kinda vape ever since i started DIY that wasnt fruity or creamy or custard, after much testing i settled on this. For me i needed a juice that wasnt snv and could stand a steep and would happily sit for a few months till i got round to it now its in daily rotation ADV. I vape at lower end of coils rda etc so the caramel pops :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

I love it!!!

That was really fast to pull that together! You are so talented!

2 Likes

I just have a short attention span… gotta do it when I have the idea or if never gets done. Lol! I’m also very impatient, I’m vaping it right now! Its good! Woot woot!

2 Likes

You basically move in fast forward compared to me!!! :joy:

And I just looked through your public recipes for the first time, and the names are just too funny! And they all look yummy!

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! Naming a recipe is half the fun!

You’ll get faster the more you mix. Once you really know your flavors it gets a lot easier to imagine what the combos will taste like.

4 Likes

Your names are definitely a big part of the fun!! How long have you been mixing?

2 Likes

I joined here in April 2016, and I kinda started mixing maybe a month before that give or take.

5 Likes

Wow! That’s an impressive amount of learning done in that time! I started the beginning of April, so almost 4 months.

5 Likes

Agreed …

4 Likes

Vaping today:

Mixing Today:

My husband and my roommate were chowing down on a late night snack of bananas and caramel sauce, and I felt a little left out…lol! So I decided I need be able to vape the same thing. Crossing my fingers it turns out tasting good!

8 Likes

Testing out my first tester from @Cutlass92 “Apple Pie a la Mode” and it’s quite the tasty mix.

Outta the gate, this one hits you in the face with EXACTLY what it should. I’m getting a very even mix (and that is hard to do) with all the crucial elements. Apple twinge up front, with the entire middle coming across as a even pie mix with some crust, and finishes with a touch of creaminess. Hmmmm, I’m not normally an apple pie a la mode kinda guy, but I think I just MIGHT be now. Nothing bitter, overwhelming, or out of place. No off putting notes, or chemical attributes at all. I’m trying to find fault with this (that’s what we do when we mix, we focus on “what’s not right here”) and I can’t.

Very solid mix here.

5 Likes