What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Wow! Thank you!

4 Likes

Wtf whoa! I actually have all the flavors for that! That never happensā€¦lol Iā€™m totally making this.

5 Likes

Let me know how you like it.

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 how long of a steep does it need?

3 Likes

I want to say that was a 2week steep.

2 Likes

Sweet. Iā€™ll definitely let you know what I think!

3 Likes

Me toooooo! Whoop!

5 Likes

Mixing a few new things today!

9 Likes

That Naughty Cookie is calling my name!

6 Likes

Still trying to perfect this one. Made another small batch today. Blueberry Expresso

5 Likes

Itā€™s certainly not something everyone would like, but Iā€™m excited to have finally found a use for 555 Gold, itā€™s overly nutty and leafy profile made it harder to work with than a sweet or aromatic tobacco. I love this recipe, and it only had 8 days steep, but I am ripping into it anyway. Banana, PB, Caramel Tobacco.

7 Likes

i updated that caramel apple pie, it just popped today, i mixed it on the 20th so 16 days on the steep. its in the notes now as well.

4 Likes

look at miss mixxxxer

5 Likes

I tried this one today. I can imagine what I want from it but I will have to play with it. I wish I could explain it in a way that made sense but the only way I can describe the problem is it leaves a ā€œdryā€ aftertaste per my pallet. Iā€™m thinking it has to be either the vanilla swirl or the Bavarian cream. Dragons blood

6 Likes

Vanilla Swirl gives me a dry flavor as well, like a spoon full of powdered coffee creamer. Itā€™s nice in small doses but if I want a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor I use Capella VBIC. A lot of other people could probably help more, my experience with vanilla flavors is kind of limited.

5 Likes

My guess would be the vanilla swirl. But possibly the sb ripe too. I actually quit using sb ripe for a long time and just used it in a v2 of one of my mixes in place of a different sb and the result was dry for sure. Iā€™d try it with the vs at 1.5-2% and the bc at 3% to see if youā€™re getting that dry feeling/taste from the vs. I definitely donā€™t get a dry feeling from bc, even used at high %s. You might also be able to moisten the whole thing up with some cactus or pear, and maybe another sb like cap sweet or fa red touch.

6 Likes

Holy Crap! Youā€™re over my head but I can follow directions. This gives me some things to try for sure.

4 Likes

Lol, That is the taste for sure.

3 Likes

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thinking about this a little more, I have noticed the Strawberry Ripe being dry in other mixes as well. Not as bad, maybe a combination of it and the Vanilla Swirl in this particular mix. I love Strawberry! I am going to order both strawberries that you mentioned. Do you have any other Strawberry recommendations? Sorry to bugā€¦

5 Likes