What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Fa red touch is probably my favorite if I had to choose one. Inw sb shisha is also very good. And I personally really like rf sc sb, but it seems like that’s hit or miss with different people, I’ve found that I need to use it a little higher, around 3-3.5% to keep it from fading too much.

7 Likes

I’m on a 7th day steep test of this one, a WIP, but it’s pretty close to right. Might take the hazelnut down to .25, eliminate the cotton candy and raise the grape half a percent. If you’re inclined to try it, you could sub that NF PB for your favorite. I’m digging it as it is, but still want to refine it.
http://tjek.nu/r/dYL7

7 Likes

How are those Taffy flavors in general? I just bought a few Taffy flavors.

3 Likes

Mixed this up last night and taste testing right now. The blueberry hasn’t come out in the mix yet it’s very faint, but it’s a nice smooth creamy vape. I can’t wait until the blueberry pops.

Weird percentages because I adapted it from another recipe from 25% flavoring down to 18%

2 Likes

Just found my fave RY4, we are meant to be together. :wink: Hangsen RY4 has been on my wish list so long, finally got a bottle a while back it is delicious. I already like RY4D, and the Hangsen RY4 brings it to a whole new level. I have bought so many versions such as FA, INW (TDM Line) and they came close, but didn’t quite fit my palate. Should have gotten a huge bottle…

8 Likes

Some tweaks and 4 weeks steeping -

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1744123/Kentucky+Creams

6 Likes

Mmmmmmm @Mark66 you are a baaaaaaaaaad man, mmmmmm, I’m liking the looks of all that cream, bourbon, and and swirling you got in there !!!

4 Likes

Capella’s is probably the less taffy of the two it’s seems a bit more tangy than sweet sb LA’s is more taffy like but neither are close to the real deal :smile: both need a milky / creamy / sweetness behind them.

4 Likes

Once I started to vape this it was like heaven… the 4 weeks is a must

2 Likes

I bought Walt’s New Taffy’s, I cant wait to try them!

3 Likes

Ohh didn’t know he had one out very kewl let me know if u can remember how it is I always love a good taffy ! I have been so out of sorts w/ mixing lately. Finally back in Wa. just moved back a week or two ago so now got my lab set up and hoping to get my vibe back.

3 Likes

He’s got several!

Check this out!

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/newest/

3 Likes

I just seen somewhere where you said 2$ flavors lol thanks I am looking at them now. I see a couple that I could see myself liking !

2 Likes

For 2.00? Not much risk lol

4 Likes

Lol that’s why I am looking hahah figured gift it to someone if it doesn’t work out :smile:

3 Likes

I have a lot of Walt’s stuff, I’ve only had two of them that were kind of meh.

3 Likes

I’m trying to burn thru all my current stuff since I got literally 10X the number of flavours I had before this last shipment stares at the bottles I NEED YOU TO BE EMPTY!!!

coughs So, Musk, Green Tea, Green Blossom (G.Tea, cheery Blossom and Musk), Summer Cherry Suck ( C. Blossom, Honeysuckle and Summer Clouds), Bavarian Blueberry Clouds (Blueberry extra, Bavarian Cream, and Summer Clouds), Green Chai (G. Tea, Chai, little bit Cherry Blossom), tiny bit of Makido left (Ummm…Rose, Cherry Blossom and Hibiscus?)

I have vaped them all in the past few hours, just cycling thru man :stuck_out_tongue:

Also my single shots of coffee and Espresso which, both too strong and not satisfying solo anyway. . .so I’ma prolly dump them. Stop. Mixing. Without. Testing. Ailith!

6 Likes

yet another pebble crispy treat today.

Frosted Animal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) @ 1.15%
Marshmallow Candy (SC) (Real Flavors) @ 2.2%
Rice Crispy Treat (SC) (Real Flavors) @ 3.1%
Fruit Rings (FW) @ 2%
Fruity Flakes (FW) @ 5%

5 Likes

What does that marshmallow candy taste like?

2 Likes

dry, crunchy and sweet marshmallow like that in a cereal was my initial impression. i mixed a tester at 4% but it is only 1 day old so take that for what it’s worth :slight_smile:

4 Likes