What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1774478/Vanilla+Cookie+Custard+by+GR

My latest creation that I have a hard time letting it steep due to the fact I vape through it lol even freshly mixed! It’s perfectly sweet and savory!

3 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

like has been said maybe try a couple, and i mean a couple of drops of INW cactus in a 10ml sample of this SWMBO said got the same dry feeling off simple fruits took advice bought this. FYI just a good shake of the cactus in a 10ml sample should be enough for you to deceide if this helps GL @Walt3

2 Likes

Still not happy with my dang banana pudding… Maybe it hasn’t steeped enough … it’s still kinda not in my face cookie like I wanted

Test TOC’S Banana Pudding

3% Banana (OOO)
2% Bano (Banana) (FA)
2% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
2% Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO)
3% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
6% Vanilla Wafer (OOO)
2% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 20%

1 Like

This is a really awesome vanilla wafer flavor. I vaped a ton of this! I also lowered the Holy vanilla and used French Vanilla cap instead of vanilla custard. This was a reminder for me to rate this recipe!

6 Likes

I’ll try it and sub out with whatever vanilla I have on hand LOL my brain is having a major fart right now :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

Lol! Yea I saw ur comment on the recipe and it never had a strawberry listed. At least it didn’t when I found it.

3 Likes

MF Lemon - 6 drops presteeped at 3%.
TPA Lemon - 4 drops presteeped at 15%
CAP Lemon Sicily - 4 drops presteeped at 15%
TPA Gelato - 4 drops presteeped at 15%
Hangsen Italian Cream - 4 drops presteeped at 3%
CAP Vanilla Custard - 4 drops presteeped at 15%
Top off your 6ml tank with Diluter = VG/PG/Nic

Sorry no exact amounts. I most often mix in my tank by drops and pre-steeps mixed in my Aromamizer V1…
Presteeps diluted at: MF 3%, TPA 15%, CAP 15%, Hangsen 3%.

Oh well… my attempt at sharing. If anyone chooses to create a recipe using the same ingredients listing concentrates, go ahead. OPT: You can also add some Neroli FA or any cake type ingredient to round it out, but allow the Gelato to come through and the lemon to pop. Well, that’s the way I like it. To make it sticky, add RF Custard 4 drops presteeped at 3%.

4 Likes

Authormichellehughes, For Test TOC’S Bananna Pudding…Try just a drop of Cucumber. .Enough to improve, but not enough to ‘taste’ it. I hate cucumber, but it seems to add something special to banana mixes. Another option, believe it or not is to add 'Sour". Try it and tell me what you think please.
Joya

6 Likes

I’ll have to pick some up Joy, neither are in my stash :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was working on a remix of Uncle Junk’s Junk Yard Scotch. After 5 versions, I came up with this and am really loving it. Haven’t put it down since I finished it.

Morf’s Creamy BananaScotch

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 1
Bananascotch Cream (Purilum) 2.5
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 3.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1
Sweet Cream (FW) 1.5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 10.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

10 Likes

Looks yum! :yum:

1 Like

Lolly, I didn’t forget about you, I’ve emailed Hangsen 3 times now explaining the Caramel Toffee thing, I’m wondering if maybe I should run it through the translator before sending (or maybe it would jumble it up). Still haven’t gotten a response.

4 Likes

Thanks so much - I knew you hadn’t forgotten. If needs be, I shall buy from overseas! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a Junkyard Scotch type myself. Haven’t had too much making one myself. I’ll have to make an order and try your recipe. Thanks for putting this up!

1 Like

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still working out the banana percentage, I may leave it as is or lower it just a smidge, but I wanted to make a pudding that used only Banana Ripe (FR) as the main banana flavor. It really is a splendid banana flavor, probably one of the nicest I have tried in a long time. If anyone likes banana flavors, I would definetly give Flavor Revolution flavors a shot, I am loving what I have tried so far (available at Nicotine River). I have already utilized it alongside Banana Cream in another pudding, but it just tastes as though it could shine all by itself. :smiley:

7 Likes

You folks who don’t get on Discord - you’re missing out. I get so much inspiration from the mixers who hang out there. Just now @worm1 inspired me to try again at a cherry vape. So I whipped up this one and the SnV is actually very good. Can’t say where this will go - may see some tweaks, maybe not. But for now it’s quite good. Thanks Jesse for nudging me!!

Cherry Jubilee (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 1.25
Cherries (INAWERA) 1.2
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 2.75
Quince (TPA) 0.2
Wine Champagne (FA) 3

Flavor total: 8.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes
9 Likes

Got a link???

4 Likes