What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Intruiged, certainly looks a bit different. Have to give it a go :wink:

7% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) + 7% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) is my new ADV! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Simple and tasty. :yum:

3 Likes

Mixed up a bit of staples this morning. Should last a bit. Also, forgot I had Unicorn Milk mixed up. Two month steep on that so it should be perfect now.

15 Likes

Vaping an Almond/Pear cookie I mixed up other day ā€¦ canā€™t taste the pear at all [FA] but otherwise itā€™s pretty good. Just needs some work

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been at it myselfā€¦ My weekend mixing session is a around 1500 mlsā€¦ 9x 30ml new testers 5x 240mls restock of some of my favorites.

13 Likes

@Pro_Vapes anxiously awaiting on your Neo-politan

1 Like

I released it in May. I made a 60 ml tester and vaped it rather quickly. It came out very good IMO. I havenā€™t tried any other Neapolitan, so I donā€™t know how it compares to others.

Neo - Politan Gmix

Ingredient%
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New4.5
Cream Fresh (FA)0.5
Cream Whipped (FA)0.5
Dark Chocolate (MF)0.75
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.5
Vanilla (MF)0.75
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)2.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I have been vaping SSB Melons like Cray Cray ! ( with the new FLV mango ) idk what version since I had to adapt the papaya at 0.45% TFA but it is soooo good !

Iā€™ve been vaping this one also still have it private may do some minor tweaks to it

Nutz & Cream

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 2
Butter Cream (FW) 3
Cornish cream tea (FA) 4.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 1.25
Marzipan (FA) 1
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.15
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 0.5
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 13.15%

thatā€™s 1 drop condensed milk per 10 mls

3 Likes

Great, glad you like it! The v3 I just mixed up is with the FLV Mango and some added FLV Wild Melon at 1%. Also I dropped the Pyure in half. Itā€™s been sitting for a day and a half and when I finish the tank Iā€™m one I am going to give it a go. Hereā€™s my SSB Melons v3.

SSB Melons v3

Ingredient%
Cactus (INAWERA)0.25
Cantaloupe (Flavorah)1.8
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.13
Mango (Flavorah)2
Papaya (FA)1.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah)1

Flavor total: 6.68%

3 Likes

Grrr. One of these days Iā€™ll save the links to my phone.

Today I am vaping a blend of taro tpa and strawberry. Taro really brings an odd earthy quality to the vape.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh I wanna try this. Iā€™ll probably lower the papaya to 2 drops per 10ml though and leave put the cactus. Maybe Iā€™ll add a little watermelon. I love diy! Thanks for the share!

I bet that would be good subbing cap funnel cake in place of donut!

The Papaya is real subtle in this as it is. It just really complements the rest of the flavors and pulls them together.

1 Like

Today I am vaping my newest adaptation of SCC and I cannot put it down:yum:

2 Likes

Yeah that looks good !!! You wana hear something funnyā€¦I get my flavors in the mail I open it up Iā€™m ready to make the real SSB, I got passion fruit not papaya Dā€™Oh ! sooo I have it on the list to get !

@Chrispdx whatcha thinking about Taro in general ? Did you by chance get to mix the Taro Card ( DVā€™s )

1 Like

I only mixed the basic strawberry oneā€¦ I wrote on the bottle taro card strawberry. Ran out of space on the bottle to write the author name. Just canā€™t remember if it was yours or Lars recpie or other. I didnā€™t have enough flavors to make the other two yet and I wanted to get a feeling for it.

But yeah. It feels earthy and thick and Strachey. Itā€™s good in an odd way. I need to put it in a few other fruity mixes to see how it really does. But it is growing on me. :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m only 1 ingredient shy of making this recipe. Iā€™ve put it in my shopping cart and it will be on my next flavor order. Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

That one is by @DarthVapor itā€™s a great mix I really like it at 1 month and it keeps getting better. Glad your liking it. Lol I just looked at what Iā€™m vaping an itā€™s the taro card no lie mmhh good stuff I made it early June !

2 Likes

Haha thatā€™s funny because I am literally vaping The Taro card remix right now :wink: hehe

1 Like