What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Very interesting combination of flavors. I don’t have the popcorn ones so can’t make it but it’s intriguing.

1 Like

What does the popcorn give to this flavor? Buttery crust?

2 Likes

I find that both move popcorn and kettle corn brings a better balance between the sharp note, crust note and creamy note. They are the key to success in this recipe. I wanted cherry pie not cherry cream and to pull down the sharpness I figured out that the kettle corn and theater popcorn in small amounts took the sharpness away allowing the crust to show up with the kettle corn adding a little more push towards a crust note along with the apple pie. It turned out quite good without getting just all cherry in the face.

Popcorns over the past several months I am finding that they are very, very useful. Kettle Corn for example has become as important a tool in my lab as Bavarian Cream,Caramel, Vanilla,Cookie or Cheesecake Graham Crust. Kettle Corn has really been taken for granted because I am finding that it has some amazing properties. Add 2% to 3% to any cereal or dessert liquid and I bet you will find that it makes it even better…

4 Likes

Wow…thank you! I would have never thought to use it that way. Thank you very much. On my shopping list it goes, and I am going to start checking out some of your recipes now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have a particular/preferred/favorite type of style vape you like, PM me because I have tons of private recipes with all different kinds of flavor profiles.I may have one or two you would enjoy…:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Beaufort_Batches ! That is pure gold right there , I am going to make a flavor order now just to check this out as I never tried any of the popcorn flavoring.
I will also mix up your Cherry My Pie , sounds delicious!

2 Likes

BTW, you can also use TFA Kettle Corn between .5%and 1% in many dessert or bakery recipes as a sweetener. It is a sweet and light caramel glaze at that level and you cannot taste popcorn at all. To me, kettle Corn doesn’t get corn flavor till upwards of 7% on. Below 7% , I find it to be like a golden caramel sugar glazed butter touched biscuit somewhat like crunch cereal but much better.

If any trusted users would like to experience kettle corn at it’s best work for me, PM me and I’ll give you my most personal, prized and private ADV using kettle corn. FYI, I worked on this recipe for over 3 years…That’s why I don’t have it posted, anywhere.

4 Likes

I will do that as soon as I get the flavoring :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I was afraid I wouldn’t have the other flavors and would have to wait on another order!:smile:
Then again we are always waiting on a flavor to arrive!:weary:

2 Likes

Since finding out about [ENYAWREKLAW] i decided to try out some of his recipes, just mixed this one up, instead of sweetner i went with 3% marshmallow.

I always vape a tank of a recipe on the day i make it so i can taste the change later on.

MY DUDE (My Man Remix) by [ENYAWREKLAW]

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Strawberry (TPA) 3
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

looks like it could be a mothers milkish kind of thing without the custard, let me know how this one turns out man, :+1:

1 Like

Its more of a strawberry ice cream, should be really nice after a steep.
I have a MM v3 steeping and I just found a new one to try :wink:

2 Likes

keep me posted dude, always on the lookout, all mine have failed to impress me thus far :disappointed:

1 Like

This holiday mixing session has come to a close. I must say it was very productive.

The first 2 picture are restocks of some of my favorites…

This last picture is some new mixes I’m working on…

15 Likes

Looking good. That label maker works wonders doesn’t it? i chalk mine up to making my DIY life better on the same level as mixing by weight. A few weeks ago I saw someone on here post pics where they put the recipe on the label as well. Interesting and cool idea there.

Ride on brother.

3 Likes

It’s definitely a comeup. It was simple to setup too. Once I created my 1st label, I saved it as a template. Now it’s just copy > paste > print. So simple and they look a lot better.

2 Likes

Wow love the look of that, maybe one day I’ll be at your level, with tasty concoctions mixed and steeping in beautiful amber bottles… :grinning:

What do you print your labels on?

Last photo, bottom left bottle, does that say 230ml?

2 Likes

Are those the paper or the waterproof labels? Look good even if they’re simple. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Yeah… typo.

This is the one @Ken_O_Where told me about.

These are the paper labels. I didn’t want waste the waterproof labels while I was practicing. I figured I’d have to use them up sooner or later.

6 Likes

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me… Lol

That looks pretty good, I’m gonna google it, thanks!

4 Likes