What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

That’s the same one I have except I got a killer deal on the wireless model, and good thing too because I mix at the desk I use for work which also houses a 4-monitor display, office phone, all my desktop crap and a Epson Workforce 645 - so real estate is at a premium. Anyway those look really good and if your eyes start to lose some of their umph (like mine) this can certainly help because the resolution and contrast on these are great.

5 Likes

I thought the Soho smelled a bit potent. I got some to make a menthol cigarette type vape for a friend of a friend using one of your recipes but cut back the Soho a couple %. I’ll rate your recipe as soon as she gets back with me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Sister loves, loves coffee cocktails and she smokes, but said she would give vaping a go if I could make a vape that tastes similar to one of her favorite coffee drinks. So she challenged me to make a Jamaica Rum based High Wind Espresso. I came up with this after a few trials and found this to be very pleasing.

That 1% of FA Dark Bean may seem high but it is not. This mix is pretty balanced and I may leave it like it is. Rich and smooth and hard to explain. I’ve been vaping it all morning and don’t have a reason to change up yet. If any coffee fanatics would try and let me know what you think. It does not need much steeping.

9 Likes

I’ve got a flavoring order from Gremlins coming in today, so I’ll mixing up my first go at an Italian Lemon Cake inspired recipe.

3 Likes

This is the sort of information that pushes DIY E liquid to the next level and should be heavily documented and presented in a nice easy to read package :wink: Thanks

3 Likes

My wife helped me come up with this one after a lot of adjustments with my Tiger’s Blood recipe so I sort of named it after her. It’s her all day vape now. This is a complex mix and probably not for beginners. It took a long time getting the flavors just right to her tastebuds. She’s really proud of it and I’m happy for her.

7 Likes

The paper labels have held up quite well. The other day i got 10 kinds of stupid and dropped the same bottle, with the dropper unscrewed, 4 times and liquid got all over the label. While the black lightened a bit it was still quite clear.

I had to dispose of the bottle to teach the other bottles a lesson tho.

5 Likes

Oh man. You ever mix up a brand new recipe, lick the end of your frother, and say ‘screw it, I gotta vape a little of this NOW!’ That’s me tonight. Some Lemon Sicily, Dulce de Leche, Meringue, Whipped Cream, Custard, and Biscotti. I think I have to make a second bottle for the steeping drawer!

7 Likes

I call it that WOW moment. A mix that you know is great right out of the gate.

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where @Pro_Vapes Have you looked into getting some clear labels slightly larger than your paper label and covering them, I use a few strips of sellotape on the bottles that i know will get messy

Not sure what size you would need but i imagine there are some out there:

1 Like

5 Cent Malted Vanilla Milkshake by OderusURungus

Tryin to do the ‘dragon’ … I know… Silly me!

14 Likes

Vaping @Pro_Vapes Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich and mixing this lovely ladies ^ Bust-a-nut, 350ml of it, I’m determined to vape this fully steeped this time! lol

7 Likes

I hate to put a damper on your determination and enthusiasm, but it can’t be done. Nope, can’t be done. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What’s the rhubarb mix?

1 Like

I’m thinking maybe a time locked safe of some description…?

2 Likes

Send it to me, illl keep it “safe” haha

4 Likes

oh yeah sure…yeah I can do that …lmao :scream:

3 Likes

It’s actually a shot in the dark… I let you know how it turns out.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this for a bit and I’ve got to say, at only two days steep…BOOM! Powerful cherry flavor! Loving this!

Here’s a sneak peak.

Ch ch ch Cherry BOMB!

Ingredient %
Bing Cherry (Flavorah) 3
Black Cherry (FA) 1
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Cherries (INAWERA) 2
Cherry Concentrate (INAWERA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.75
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.25

Flavor total: 9.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Cool, been dabbling a bit with INW’s rhubarb

Here’s one I had shoved in the back of the steep press and almost forgot about, tasting really good now: Was private up until now, but I think it’s a good 'un.

Cherub Custard

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.75
Cherimoya YC (INAWERA) 4.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.75
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 0.75
Rhubarb (INAWERA) 1.25
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes