What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I speed steeped all my RF testers for 3 - 4 hours in crock pot on warm (detailed notes in the RF thread in vendors forum) and while they were all ok/decent after a day they still continue to improve more and more as time goes on. I already mixed a big batch of french toast and will be doing big batches of pumpkin pie and baklava today or tomorrow most likely.

Just mixed up 100ml of Waynes Cuprian Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream, claims itā€™s an S&V, and at first test it is GOOD ā€¦but I have whisked it, and put it in a bath over night, Itā€™s got VBIC so I really think this would benefit from a week at least, itā€™s VERY promising however :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, I really should have commandeered my wifes slow cooker when I mixed up the testers. I think Iā€™ll be making a big batch of the french toast for a long steep, since even fresh I could still pick up the eggy, maple notes, just a bit flat which I expected. Iā€™m really digging on the banana bread as well, although fresh I get more runts candy then anything else, but the nutty spicy notes are there in the background. I canā€™t wait to try them again in a week!

I did make up testers of the OSDIY flavors and blends I picked up. Most will require steeping to come together fully, but the Blue Raspberry Slush was good enough fresh that I made up a 100ml batch mixed with 5% Strawberries and Cream. Right now the blue ras is way overpowering the strawberries but weā€™ll see what some time does for it, otherwise Iā€™ll just up the S&C on the next batch.

1 Like

He says itā€™s his best work to date. Let us know how it turns out after that steep please.

1 Like

sure will, Iā€™ve pulled a 30 off it today to give it a good test and I can confirm it definitely needs a steep, itā€™s nice but if the flavour doesnā€™t grow after a steep it might just be a bit weak on the flavour sideā€¦we shall see :wink:

1 Like

Mixed up 2 30ml bottles of [ENYAWREKLAW] Pistachio RY4-U using his concentrate.

First impressions are, it has a weird after taste, Iā€™m hoping it sorts itself out in a week or two

1 Like

DaMommaā€™s Guanabana Cooler

Just Vapinā€™ and Crocheting ! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Really pretty crocheting!!!

4 Likes

I love how you always look so happy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

SEcret to Happiness: a good sense of humor and a baaaad memory!! :grinning::green_heart:

12 Likes

Just finalised a recipe that I have been tweaking for a few months.

Itā€™s a very refreshing tropical fruit juice that is both sweet and tart. It tastes great as a shake and vape but after about a week it really comes together as more of a singular flavor.

Paradise Sunrise
Coconut Extra (TPA) 0.25%
Lychee (TPA) 1%
MTS Vape Wizard (FA) 0.5%
Pineapple (TPA) 1.5%
Sweet Mango (CAP) 4%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1%

Check it out at e-liquid-recipes.com

7 Likes

Love the look of this :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looks great will have to give it a shot :wink:

1 Like

Saved to my collection :wink: DIYRS

Had a little time today. These are all WIPs but promising as the SnVā€™s were all decent. If you see where you can offer suggestions by all means, speak to me! :slight_smile:

Mad Melons is the right idea. This tastes pretty good, but not exactly what I was aiming for. I wanted melon with a funky kick. Instead I got the funk with the melons singing backup. The steep will tell the tale I think, but I can imagine several adjustments.

Mad Melons (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.2
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 2
Honeydew Melon (MF) 1
Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (Red Bull) (FA) 1.5
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.8
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Nutted. Iā€™m aiming for a delicious, sweet and complex nut mix. The pistachio I wanted to pop its head here and there, wave a hand, then sink back into the crowd. What I taste on SnV is it busts through the door with party poppers. Eh, Iā€™m exaggerating, but it is louder than I want. That may well be due to the lack of steeping because Iā€™ve notice with FLV Pistachio it does tend to calm itself a bit with age. This may be spot on but will have to see. Uhhhh, thinking maybe some brown sugar or burnt sugar may work here. ??? Toasted Almond probably needs a bump if nothing else.

Nutted (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1
Hazelnut (FW) 1
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 2
Marzipan (FA) 1
Nut Mix (FA) 0.75
Pistachio (Flavorah) 0.5
Toasted Almond (CAP) 1.5
Torrone (FA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 9.75%

Grape Bubblicios. I wanted the taste of the bubble gum that you get after popping it in your mouth and just getting it soft. You know, when your mouth is all juicy and the flavor is intense! What I have on SnV is the flavor of Bubblicious when youā€™ve chewed it for about 15 minutes. Eww. Well itā€™s not bad at all, just not what Iā€™m looking for. I think bumping up the grape may solve the intensity part, but sweetness is the next obstacle. Iā€™ve never used much more than maybe 1.5% Pyure, but even with that I know it wonā€™t be quite sweet enough. Got some CAP Super Sweet on the way. More to come.

Grape Bubblicious (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bubble Gum SC (VZ) 3.5
Grape (Flavorah) 2.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5

Flavor total: 6.5%

Tiki - I was wanting something tropical to vape on the beach in a couple of weeks when we go to St Augustine. Since Pyure is not a flavoring, then really this is only 3 flavors. Tastes like 20. So many subtle nuances and all of them good. Needs to steep, thatā€™s for sure, but how these will eventually play together I just am not sure. What I can say is there is room here to make this even more complex and delicious. I can imagine custards and creams, maybe RF Cream Soda, or maybe just some Cream Fresh and Whipped Cream.

Tiki (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Guanabana (Flavorah) 3.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Passion (Passionfruit) (FA) 1
Tropical Punch (Flavorah) 3

Flavor total: 8%

7 Likes

SOLD on Tiki, yet another recipe on the to make list, no-one will be able to rate itā€™s marked as private. :wink:

Yeah, I know. Iā€™m just sharing what I was up to today and hoping for feedback if folks see areas for improvement. I got several recipes on deck that Iā€™ll make public one day, but only when Iā€™m satisfied with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooops that makes sense, looking forward to seeing where these end up.

Made up 2 50ml batches of Real Flavors French Toast, one at 3mg for my sub ohm tanks and one at 10mg for my tootle puffer setup. Given how good this is single flavor after 4 days of steeping, I have high hopes for a longer steep. I might also add in some other flavors to try some variety, Iā€™m thinking strawberry or blueberry might be a great mix in.

It figures that I have over 300 flavorings and STILL, I am missing 1 flavoring from each of your four recipes!!! IT NEVER ENDS!! lol

7 Likes