no Hangsen anything
no Italian Cream
no marzipan of any breed
and no nut mix

cheers @SthrnMixerā€¦:angry:

2 Likes

Yepā€¦story of my life. LoL.

2 Likes

I am trying out some new to me flavors and mixing up a few of @Beaufort_Batches mixes.I started out mixing a Castle Long clone and found this while searching about the Hypnotic Myst (FA).
After that I seen several recipes that looked great , so I am mixing up a few of his this morning.Thanks for the share BB!

Castle Long Plus

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1.5
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1.5
Hypnotic Myst (FA) 1.5
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA) 1
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Popped Steep Deez BB's Way V2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.5
Butterscotch (FA) 1.5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 2
French Vanilla (CAP) 1
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.75
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 1
Kettle Corn (TPA) 8
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 0.5
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 19.25%

Shisha Batter

Ingredient %
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 4
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 3
Marshmallow (Vanilla) (OOO) 2
Meringue (FA) 1.5
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 5
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 18%

Cookie Man

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.5
Caramel (FA) 1.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 1.5
Maple Pecan (FW) 1
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2
Pralines (Flavorah) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 6
Toasted Almond (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16.5%

7 Likes

Another marathon mixing night , Custard Night tonight .I wanted to get some new mixes in the steep cabinet.
Plus I wanted to try a couple of variations on the Shamrock Shake experiment.Thanks @MysticRose for kicking a few ideas around with me!

Kiss The Blarney Stone V2

Ingredient %
Creme Brulee (INAWERA) 0.5
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 1.5
Shamrock Shake (Real Flavors) 6
Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 14%

Kiss The Blarney Stone V3

Ingredient %
Holy Vanilla (DIY) 3
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4

Flavor total: 14.5%

I also wanted to add a Peanut Butter to the wonderful Ellaā€™s Vanilla Milkshake that I love.

Peanut Butter Milkshake

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2
Peanut Butter (TPA) 2
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2

Flavor total: 12%

Bustard by BrinNutz

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1
Holy Vanilla (DIY) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5
Meringue (FA) 1.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 8

Flavor total: 17%

Bird's Custard

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Holy Vanilla (DIY) 1
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 4
Oak Wood (FA) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

DaMomma's Vanilla Custard III

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.5
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 10.5%

Kreed's Kustard (Custard Cheesecake)

Ingredient %
Ethyl Maltol 10% 1
French Vanilla (CAP) 4.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 16%

6 Likes

Those all sound super yummy. Already have a Kreedā€™s custard steeping. But not the others, and I have a love affair with custards. That Bustard sounds good too. Have you made it before?

And I was happy to brainstorm on the Kiss the Blarney Stone with you, itā€™s fun. My 2 variations still have about 3 weeks steep left. I think? Maybe 2, Iā€™ll have to peek.

2 Likes

All of those are new mixes to me. I found the Bustard as well as the Birdā€™s Custard while researching the Holy Vanilla (DIY).They both piqued my curiosity so I ran with it.

2 Likes

speaking my language there fella :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

Canā€™t get DIY flavour shack over here though, Iā€™ve heard INW Shisha Vanilla is a good replacement ā€¦??

2 Likes

Love that French Toast. Currently vaping on it that I mixed in a tank with some of the Real Flavors Pumpkin Pie. They have a Stuffed French Toast that sounds tasty also that would be similar to what you were thinking. The only fruit flavors I have on hand I was thinking about mixing with the FT is Strawberry Ripe TFA and the RF Apple Pie.

2 Likes

You can use the Vanilla of your choice , Shisha Vanilla would be a fine alternative.

3 Likes

yeah I donā€™t have that eitherā€¦:disappointed:

:laughing:

3 Likes

Do you have French Vanilla Creme (TPA) or Simply Vanilla (CAP)?
Here is my original version , it is tested and will remain.The other versions posted above are just ideaā€™s we were kicking around.There are many ways to get there ā€¦sometimes you just have to take a different route.:grinning:

Kiss The Blarney Stone

Ingredient %
Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

3 Likes

alasā€¦No shamrock shakeā€¦Havenā€™t actually seen that over here I shall have to investigate further.

thanks though man :wink::+1:

3 Likes

All RF are here: https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/real-flavours/4447-shamrock-shake.html

3 Likes

cheers Grubby :wink:

3 Likes

Got a bunch of Real Flavors extracts in today, so decided to do a small mixing day when I got home from work.

30ml of a clone attempt of Drip the Hype Sour Punch, Itā€™s for a co-worker who uses it as his ADV, and with the PA tax coming in to effect on 10/1 it suddenly became a front burner concern.

100ml Blueberry French Toast, Iā€™m hoping that this one actually can have time to steep :smiley:

30ml each of RF Pumpkin Pie and Eggnog at 10% to let them steep for a bit.

Finally, a crazy concoction, inspired by my package which had a couple of seeping bottles, and smelled awesome is a mix of RF Watermelon Extract, RF Coconut Extract and RF French Toast. Iā€™m calling this one Psychocolada! Weā€™ll see how that comes out!

2 Likes

Are you mixing the raw extracts at 10%?

2 Likes

Oh, god no! Those two are VG based, and what Iā€™ve tasted thus far, 10% with those suit me well. The extracts Iā€™m starting out at .5-1%, since that seems to be the general consensus.

2 Likes

Love me some of their pumpkin pie extract. I have done tank/dripper mixes of it with baklava and french toast and both were quite good. Still have to try it with my RF Bread Pudding, Aged Bourbon Cream, Samoa Cookie and Apple Pieā€¦

Curious about the egg nog but shouldnā€™t really be buying more flavors for a while. I think my shopping cart of wants at RF is pushing $200 lol. Gotta use up some of the flavors I already own first to make room for more new flavors. My plan was/is to switch totally to RF Raw (and VG if a flavor isnā€™t available in Raw) to support a local company but there are so many TFA/etc flavors I wanted for various saved recipes I havenā€™t commited to the RF only idea yet.

3 Likes

You know, instead of using up flavors, you could just add a room on to the house! I think Iā€™m going to have to do that :joy: .

I know what you mean, I have a ton of TFA flavors, Iā€™ve been sort of a fan boy since I started DIYing (Partially because they are located in Scottā€™s Valley, CA, which is my old stomping grounds) and partly because of the quality. But Iā€™m looking at going to primarily RF Raw Extracts, since there so concentrated, the seem like they go further and the quality is truly top notch in the few Iā€™ve tried.

2 Likes

yes, the ones I have tried in raw extract (and vg for that matter) have all been great and the extracts go a long way at 2% I have been testing at. It would also make my 50/50 nic and 50/50 stock of vg/pg last longest.

I have 3 extracts and 4 VG flavors so far and the 3 extracts I got an extra ounce for free when ordering from walmart on their first weekend so those have already been mixed into 100ml batches: french toast, baklava and pumpkin pie.

The vg ones I have tried have been good/great as well: bread pudding, apple pie and aged bourbon cream. Got a 15ml sample of samoa cookie today and mixed up a 20ml tester of it. Havenā€™t vaped it yet but it smells good. Might go downstairs right now and try it actually.

1 Like