What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

As much as I love RF, and I do, best single flavor mixes on the planet to me, it would be a shame. There are so many individual flavors from each company that are great. I have a few favs I love from each one that I will always have in stock. To me that would really limit yourself creativity wise, simply because so much is already great SF at RF, so that doesn’t leave a lot of room for imagination. However, I can’t believe the level of flavor with little steep on these extracts :slight_smile: And I do make a lot of RF juice also. Something to be said for ease of SF.

4 Likes

to up a cream note in a recipe that already has a cream in it try one half to one of what ever cream is there with fresh cream fa. Fa fresh cream acts as a booster to any other cream . ie…in this recipe try 1.5 % as a start . hope this helps.

Still working on my ultimate Cheesecake, the first batch showed real promise, I’ve never tasted anything like that but the cream cheese icing was slightly heavy and the biscuit base was hardly there, this time round I have scrapped the biscuit INW for sugar cookie FW and upped the Graham cracker clear, I have also added the Limes for the fruit I wanted to add. After a whisk this smells divine, I know there’s a lot going on and it’s a tad high on flavour but off into the dark box it goes :wink::ok_hand:,

Limenilla Cheesecake Supreme #2

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Brown Sugar (FW) 0.5
Butter (CAP) 0.5
Cheesecake (LA) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 0.5
French Vanilla (CAP) 2
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 3.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1
Key Lime (TPA) 2
Lime (INAWERA) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 0.5
Whipped Cream (FW) 1

Flavor total: 19.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

A 60/40 PRY4-U for the wife.

Some Bombies Nana Cream for me but I bought TFA Banana Cream instead of LorAnn, it has a bubblegum base type flavour to it now… :confused:

1 Like

Mixed up a couple I found here with some substitutions for what i had on hand. Tested both after frothing and letting settle and liked them so I will be interested to see how they turn out after a few weeks steeping.

Adam’s Cereal
6.00% Cinnamon Danish DX (TFA)
5.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
2.00% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)
1.50% Hazelnut Praline (TFA)

variant of this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/126702/Adam's%20Cereal

Cannoli version 3.0
3.50% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.50% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
1.50% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)

Variant of this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/697395/Cannoli%20version%203.0%20that%20is%20a%20TOP10%20contestant%20in%20DOD%20mixing%20competition

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Mixed this today, a very nice strawberry cream, quite strong on day 1 will try again after 3 days.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/913968/Strawberry+Cream

2 Likes

Off the bat I thought the lemon might be too strong, but I’m actually REALLY liking this as is (at three days at least!). I do like strong flavors though, so keep that in mind if you try this out. Right now I’m vaping the rest of the batch I made on Tuesday, and today I’m mixing up two more batches, one as is, and one with 1% lemon sicily just to see the difference.

2 Likes

Lemon…in the Dulce! You just saved a large batch of liquid for me. I’m going to go fix it right meow.

5 Likes

Mixing this right now!! Will review… :wink:

6 Likes

Had to mix a couple of single flavor Cigar NET’s tonight.Everybody loves the Man O War cigars so I decided to mix up a few of some all MF mixes that I used to purchase from Open Source Vapors before they were forced to close due to the new Indiana Laws!:rage:
Thanks again @Anonymiss for collecting these recipes for us to have!
I do mix the following with the 1.5 flavor increase as specified in the notes!

Open Source Vapor- Sometimes Ya Feel Like A...

Ingredient %
Almond (MF) 0.25
Coconut (MF) 0.77
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.38
Stevia (Organic Reb-A) 2

Flavor total: 3.4%

Open Source Vapor- Crunchberry Lemon

Ingredient %
Blueberry (MF) 0.42
Lemon (MF) 0.14
Stevia (Organic Reb-A) 2
Strawberry (MF) 0.42
Vanilla (MF) 0.42

Flavor total: 3.4%

Open Source Vapor- Aphrodite's Sin

Ingredient %
Cinnamon (MF) 0.33
Stevia (Organic Reb-A) 2
Vanilla (MF) 1
Walnut (MF) 0.67

Flavor total: 4%

6 Likes

I mixed up some Strawberry Biscuit from Nicotine River and Stacio-RY4U (ENYAWREKLAW) last weekend and giving it a try today. I’ve always shied away from tobacco flavors but gotta say Stacio-RY4U is possibly one of my new ADVs. Great smooth pistachio/caramely/butterscotchy/light tobacco vape. @Wayne_Walker hit a home run with this one!

Strawberry Biscuit is a nice bright/authentic strawberry taste. Not really getting the biscuit quite yet but it does have a nice buttery taste… I can see this becoming an ADV for me also. I’m looking forward to more pre-mix flavors from @Nicotine_River. This one is really good!

4 Likes

I mixed up that PRY4U v2/New a few days ago and I agree. Good stuff after only steeping just a few days. Definitely need to make a big batch up but I have >500ml of other stuff to vape already so I won’t be making any big batches for a week or two at least.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Vaping:

and

and

Mixing:

A couple SF testers of OSDIY Lucky Shot, TFA Kettle Corn, and FA Wow

and

by Mourning Glory

and

and

by HC2S

and

9 Likes

I have these apart from Raspberry shisha, and I’ve been looking for a straight forward fruit mix with cactus, you could of hit the nail on the head here, Think I’ll give it a go with TPA Raspberry :+1:
The Mrs would love this…
and you know…brownie points :grin:

1 Like

interesting :ok_hand::thumbsup:

1 Like

Aye! Ya been a busy lass @MysticRose ! Thanks I’m getting an order together now …didn’t wanna miss anything. HaH! I’m not reading this thread for a month now :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know what difference it would make. I love this recipe. Please note - credit to @uncaged as this is his recipe.

3 Likes

good to know, cheers for the share and nice looking work @Uncaged :thumbsup:

1 Like