What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

yeah I’m totally gonna give that a try when I get in tonight :+1:
edit:- shit…no frosted doughnut :disappointed:

3 Likes

Two options my friend until you get the frosted donut.
Option 1 increase the glazed doughnut (Cap) to 5.0%
Option 2 if you have Chocolate Glazed Doughnut then mix the Glazed Doughnut (CAP) at 4.0% and add Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP)at 1.85%
I have used option 2 a couple of times and it works well!:yum:
I am sure Amy can give you even more idea’s !

5 Likes

That’s all I get from Caps Glazed no matter whether it’s .5% or 7%. Just one of those for me. I have finally accepted that if a flavor has a strange taste to some people, stay away from it. So far batting 100% on it being the same for me. That way I won’t keep buying concentrates I can’t use :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You poor poor soul! I could not live without Biscuit nor Glazed Doughnut!

2 Likes

Yep, no biscuit, glazed doughnut, rice krispies, joy, FA Fresh Cream (that one really bites, completely mutes everything). Starting to think no kaktus either unless some miracle happens soon :frowning:
:cry:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Bad thing is if you get that weird (dirty sock) taste from crunch you get it with this flavor too. I was playing around with it the other day. I was disappointed because I love a lot of they’re new flavors.

1 Like

I came across this while cruising on Reddit today. I don’t really do all TPA mixes, but this looks interesting and very simple. I’m giving this a shot.

Mother of Dragons' Milk by ID10-T

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Dragonfruit (TPA) 7
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

I’ve done Bavarian cream dragonfruit and strawberry ripe but never had dragonfruit at 7%! That looks like it’s been boosted to improve the SB flavour PRO steeping, if I had vanilla swirl I’d give it a go, do you think vanillin could work in place??

I think you could get away with maybe using vanilla shisha inw or vanilla Tahiti FA.

1 Like

This is the first recipe but I can definitely see this going somewhere. All three of these flavors are great! I can’t wait to work with them more. I spilled more then half the15ml bottle of papaya punch all over myself and ended up in the shower :frowning: Berry Wet Punch! LOL!

Berry Passion Papaya Punch : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/923383/Berry+Passion+Papaya+Punch

3% Berry Blend Flavorah
1% Papaya Punch Flavorah
1% Passion Fruit (Flavorah)
2% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
0.6% sweetness Flavorah

Flavor total: 7.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7mjE

7 Likes

Looks like a good fruit blend. Keep us posted on your results. I can’t wait until I can get more of the new FLV flavors.

1 Like

Are those flavorah concentrates strong??

Yes they are pretty strong. I would compare them to FA in strength.

1 Like

@Pugs1970 feel free to post links to your recipes over on DIY Recipe Share.

2 Likes

Where is that at? I haven’t seen that thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to favorite this one, but it is marked private… :pensive:

Hi it’s a small facebook group I started before I found the forum. The purpose was to try and get people to post their favourite recipes.

All credit will be given to the original mixer

https://m.facebook.com/groups/918929404887164?view=members&ref=bookmarks&soft=notifications

1 Like

A few mixers post to alert the group they have a new recipe on here or all the flavours or even on their own facebook group which is great

1 Like

Got my 50ml bottles today so i mixed up:

50ml [ENYAWREKLAW] Rhodonite
50ml [ENYAWREKLAW] Funfetti
50ml [ENYAWREKLAW] PRY4-U
30ml Dragon Milk (Used Vanillin as I didnt have the Vanilla Swirl) - @Pro_Vapes posted it here: What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

2 Likes