What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

No, I missed the bus on that one… I remember the post but I wasn’t quite on board then.

That sounds really good as well. I haven’t played with any strawberries yet. Might be time to open that cookie jar :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Amy2”]You any closer to the Toffee popcorn one ?
[/quote]

I received it when I got home yesterday, (Along with my favourite vape Vanananana Cream Tea)
addressed to Birdman !!! LMAO

I tried a drop on my longue, as did my GF, we reckon that some of the sweetness could be
maple syrup. I’m going to order some and have a play. you are right this is a delicious juice
and a nice little quest, but I’m sure you will find something quite as delicious or better along the way
with all your attempt batches, even if not identical.

2 Likes

lol, glad it all got to you in one piece Birdman :wink: , well now you know what I’m up against, maple syrup is interesting actually, it really isn’t like anything I have tasted in any of flavours yet, but it is like butterkist popcorn don’t you think?
are you gonna get some from the guy i said? or have you found somewhere else? I need to phone him on Monday he didn’t reply to the text I sent him on friday.

100% like it. and Butterkist is my favourite !

Erm … remind my sunday morning brain, get some what from which guy ? lol !

1 Like

yeah I only mentioned him once I wasn’t sure if you’d seen it or not lol, he’s the only guy I know that sells it and the only supplier Mohawk&Co told me about, his name is Paskash, his number is 07450 024984
He is a wholesale supplier so he says, no idea what his company is called, doesn’t normally sell to the public but accepts paypal and sorts it out that way, he did send them quick once I got hold of him and he did send a follow up text to tell me he had posted them, it’s just all a little vague lol

oh him, yeah, I will give him a go

1 Like

I am sure you will have better luck than me as I have failed miserably.I am still working on variations of the candied cinnamon pecan mix you helped me on.
I am glad all of you are working on it now as I was about ready to throw in the towel!:sob:

1 Like

And now that has reversed, at least half of my recent flavor orders, last few months, were a result of seeing the flavoring used in your mixes. I still need that Absinthe tho…

1 Like

Here are two i mixed a couple days ago, tonight they will get sampled:

Cranberry Sour Cream Cake

0.5% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
1.5% Cranberry (Flavorah)
1% Custard (FA)
0.75% Golden Butter (CAP)
1% Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)
2% Nonna’s Cake (FA)

Flavor total: 6.75%

Sopapilla Cheesecake Bar

3% Cheesecake (LA)
3% Funnel Cake (CAP)
0.75% Holy Vanilla (DIY)
0.15% Honey (FA)
1% Pie Crust (TPA)
0.15% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 8.05%

Tonight ill be mixing this:

Cocoa Pie

2% Chocolate (FA)
1.25% Cocoa (FA)
1% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
1.5% Pie Crust (TPA)
2% Soho
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 10.75%

Granny made the best Cocoa Pie, i have tried several times to make it but it never turns out like hers so i thought id tried to reproduce it as a vape while i practice making the real thing.

4 Likes

There should be a dedicated Absinth thread. :bulb: Not that I have anything to contribute to it quite yet, but I plan on getting there soon. DV or TPA? Receipes and notes. Sorry for interrupting.

1 Like

TPA, for this mix:

Subliminal by Gmix

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 3
Anise (FA) 1
Orange Cream (TPA) 2
Peach (INAWERA) 1
Pear (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Ive wanted to try it since PV released it last year.

4 Likes

Oooh :stuck_out_tongue: That looks delicious - thanks!

1 Like

@anon60225325 Here’s a super simple yet super tasty experiment for getting a feel for Absinthe (TPA). Tastes like Good and Plenty candy

Absinthe Strawberry

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 4
Strawberry (TPA) 7

Flavor total: 11%

4 Likes

Great, thank you, @BoDarc, sir. I’m a little excited to set out on this journey actually, weee!

Perhaps @daath could split this thread and create a new one?

Hah I think here is fine as that and @Pro_Vapes Subliminal are the extent of my Absinthe experience :wink: …it’d be a very short thread

2 Likes

I really liked this one, I find the Absinthe really makes it pop. Had I not tried @Pro_Vapes recipe that calls for Anise or it may have been Absinthe I would of never known how well it can compliment fruit.

Absinthe strawberry & honeydew

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 3.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.3
Honeydew Melon (CAP) 3
Strawberry (TPA) 7
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 14.8%

1 Like

What is Gmix? I’ve seen it in quite a few conversations, but not sure what is being referenced.

1 Like

Lol, could’ve been peeps got really inspired and the whole community shouts (with the fists in the air {no, not three fisting} and green flames in their eyes) "Absinth! Absinth! Absinth! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for contributing, @Amy2, noted for sure!

1 Like