What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

:smiley: hey, Iā€™m vaping dreamsickle and spent the afternoon doing research into a hollowed subject, a ghost vape, a legendary white buffalo. Bobaā€™s Bounty. I converted a few recipes from what they used a few years ago, probably not going to be the same, but eh.

Some of these were on ELR, some werenā€™t. Gorilla juice was one so Iā€™m looking forward to trying that one out at least.

Lately, Iā€™ve been looking at the vape juices of the past 3 years and trying to find clones and really shocked at what how much people love strawberry and cream hahaha :slight_smile: thanks
Check out the recipes I posted under my name, and leave some comments, (positive comments please). Iā€™ve never tried the original boba and Iā€™m passing on the info as I saw it.

Finally got a chance to mix up a few new testers.

BOOM!
6.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
0.30% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

Bombā€™nana Cream
6.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
5.00% Banana Cream DX (TFA)
4.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
3.00% Dragonfruit (TFA)

BnBC Bread
6.00% Aged Bourbon Cream VG (Real Flavors)
6.00% Banana Bread VG (Real Flavors)
0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

My scale went a bit dead on me trying to measure such a small amount of AP (should have thrown the 100g weight on there first) so I think I went heavier on the AP than I should have but I like AP so not too worried about it.

8 Likes

I am vaping on a cherry vanilla pipe extract and blueberry, honey, Virginia flue extract and downing an Irish Coffee. It is a good night Tater.

1 Like

That sounds good did you make it from a N.E.T ?

Yep, it was a homemade Net. Love it.

Cherry vanilla pipe.
Cherry vanilla pipe NET 3%
Black cherry FW 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream FW 1%
Vanilla Custard 1%
Bavarian Cream FW 1%

Honey blueberry tobacco.
Willd Blueberry TFA 1%
Honey FW 1%
Virginia Flue 3%

4 Likes

Way cool Thank You :smiley:
Do you have Links for the Tobacco ?

They are both homemade NETS. Natural Extractions.

1 Like

Where did you get your tobacco From ? and do you have Links to them :smile:

Oh, got it. The pipe tobacco was a local vendor pipe mixed with pg. So no I do not have a link as they are local.
Here is what you do. Go to your local pipe store. Find a lose tobacco you want to vape and buy a .5 ounce. Then get a small tupperware and throw some pg on it to make it float. Then wait 5 to 6 months. Then use it as a flavor. Add VG nic any other flavors and let sit for a month.

2 Likes

Oh boy I just started vaping a tweaked version of cherimoya custard. I think itā€™s at that point of no tweaks needed for an unique yum long time vape.

Just gotta finish the bottle to see if I still feel this way.

2 Likes

What does cherimoya taste like?

The internet says ā€œA perfectly ripe cherimoya is an intoxicating combination of tropical flavors like bananas, coconut, strawberries, and mangoes. Some people also taste pineapple and papayas.ā€

I get more or the pineapple / papayas flavor sortaā€¦but yeahā€¦mash all those flavor profiles and yup. Thatā€™s itā€¦very nice when mixed with custard FA.

Iā€™ll try to open my laptop tonight to post my adaptations.

1 Like

Today I have mostly been vaping bubblegum grape & PRY4-U :yum:

1 Like

Today I have mixed:
Orsum Apples 3.142, Orsum Strawbs, Orsum Lime, Orsum Mellonz, DIYorDIE Apple Buttah, Torrone Parfait V1, Daathā€™s snake blood and something else I canā€™t remember what

4 Likes

Apple pie? Lol

3 Likes

LOL Right in one !

2 Likes

My first attempt on Placidā€¦ http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/940586/Honeysuckle+Pear

2 Likes

Mixed this today and I must sayā€¦very disappointed. Not at the tasteā€¦the flavor is fantastic. Itā€™s because, well, read below.

C'mon man...damn! (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 3
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Peach (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

HAD THIS GREAT IDEA TO PAIR SOME OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. CAME OUT TASTING JUST LIKE FOREST FRUIT FROM FLAVOUR ART. WHAT THEā€¦DAMN! OK, SO ANYONE WHO LIKE BETTY FROM PINUP VAPORS, HERE YOU GOā€¦AN ALTERNATE TO THE OTHER CLONES. OF COURSE ITā€™S NOT AS SWEET AS THE VENDOR JUICE, BUT THAT MAY BE A GOOD THING UNLESS YOU LIKE CLEANING COILS EVERY OTHER TANK FULL :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Vaping CN Pistachio RY4. Trying to get the nuances for replication to my liking.

1 Like

Just mixed an apple cream bourbon tobacco. Hope it turns out as good as it smells.

2 Likes