What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Vaping a 2-wk old Grey Worm and watching Ep04 of BBC’s Victoria. Yum!

4 Likes

Recipe of your own? Care to share?

I am dripping a tester of this that I made up the end of last month on my freshly wired goon in single coil mode with some twisted ss316l that I am unsure of the gauge on. Guessing it was 24 or 26 dual twisted since it came in at 0.31ohm in single coil mode:

Shroom’s Awesome Sauce (variant)
8.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
7.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)

Absolutely awesome recipe, hit’s all the right notes for me.

Just posted my recipes. Take a look at Skullblade789 Recipes in the forum.

1 Like

nevermind, I see what you did. I thought you meant on the recipe side of the site.

1 Like

Elsa's Demise

Ingredient %
.9% Saline Solution 0.5
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 5
MI6 3
Pear (FA) 4
Wintergreen (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I finally got this right where I wanted. @VapeyMama, remember my murderous intentions? I meant it! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@BoyHowdy gonna knock up some of your Nonna’s Custard tomorrow - how long a steep shall I give it? 4 weeks do you think? It sounds delish :smiley:

2 Likes

Mwahahaa! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I do hope you enjoy it Lolly. I like it very well after a couple of weeks myself .I do recommend making no more than than you will use within 2 months.I have found the vanilla overload will overtake that mix after a couple of months.
I need to add that to the notes or change out the vanilla.
Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Working on the last tank or so of that shroom’s awesome sauce, need to make a big batch of it. Similar to Deadly Sin clones I have made but a whole different animal without the butterscotch. Going nicely with my valentine’s vodka.

1 Like

When does this arrive in my mailbox? :grinning:

1 Like

Will do! And thanks for the tips - I’ll have to sub out the vanilla for TPA Deluxe Van or CAP Van so I’ll keep you posted :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

You can even omit the Vanilla if using Caps V1 Vanilla Custard but I do love me some vanilla.:yum:If you have Caps Simply Vanilla it is a great sub here at 2.0% .

2 Likes

Vapimg on some god milk (strawb n cream) had a go at my first 2 recipes yesterday so got them steeping (raspberry sherbert and a minty bubblegum) will make them public when im happy with them, and made another order for concs today so hopefully here by the weekend and will spend a gew hours mixing :blush:

1 Like

Dripping some Real Flavors Pumpkin Pie Extract I mixed 3 weeks ago @ 3.5%. Not as good as the home made pumpkin pie I ate last night but pretty tasty.

Sometimes a simple mix just hits the spot!!
DaMomma’s Guanabana Cooler on @Whiterose0818 's Custom Mod

9 Likes

Dripping a Flawless Game Over clone made by yours truly. Device Wotofo Troll 22mm V2, Dual 5 wrap Kanthal 24 gauge twisted pair, with kanthal ribbon wire wrapped around oHming at .22. Sitting on the Reuleaux 200s.
The one on the right, did it myself. Very happy with it.

3 Likes

@therabidweasel’s Pearvana and it’s so good.

Pearvana

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.75
Marzipan (FA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 4
Salted Caramel (FW) 1.25
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 2.75
Flavor total: 9.75% Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It’s a nostalgic mix for me…makes me think of last year when I first made it and times were better. LOL. :joy: Seriously though, good stuff and it makes me happy remembering the beginning of the year with all you fine people. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Haven’t mixed many testers lately and been 2 or 3 weeks since I made any 100+ ML bottles so I am planning to mix a few of each today since work is slow. One of the big batches I have never tested but it gets great reviews on ECF and is full of flavors I like so skipping the testing process on that one. Hopefully I can get all these whipped up today and still get a couple hours more work in before I commence giving thanks to the bourbon gods.

Big Batches:

Scutch (this is the one I haven’t tried but going right to 120ML)
7.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.00% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
3.00% Pistachio (TFA)
3.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
2.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
2.00% Caramel Original DX (TFA)

TBCC variant
9.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
4.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
2.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
test with 3mg 50vg premade nic base

No Woman No Cry 120ml
8.00% Coconut DX (TFA)
2.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)

20ML Testers

Derailed
10.00% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
6.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
2.00% Banana Cream DX (TFA)

Fanny’s Blend
6.50% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
4.00% Coconut DX (TFA)
1.50% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
1.25% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
1.00% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)
0.75% Caramel Original DX (TFA)

Tribeca clone 1
7.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
4.85% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.40% Caramel Original DX (TFA)
2.40% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
1.60% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.00% Cotton Candy (TFA)

Kornikova
4.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
3.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
2.00% Coconut DX (TFA)

5 Likes

Forgot one: This is Kriga’s Deadly Sin Clone v2 adapted to add in some Peanut Butter. I have high hopes for this one.

PB Sin Clone v2.1
4.25% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
4.25% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.25% Cinnamon Danish DX (TFA)
2.50% Peanut Butter DX (TFA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Joy (FA)

Got the nic in all my bottles and just ate lunch so heading back down to the lab in a bit to start mixing in the flavors and pg/vg.

1 Like

Mixing is done:

Think I got enough steeping to tide me over for a little bit LOL:

All 100 - 220 ml batches (120, 150 and 250 ml bottles with plenty of head space for mixing) = almost 2 Liters for myself and about 350 ML of a Menthol Tobacco for my brother’s girlfriend and her daughter in law.

5 Likes