What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

My mixing to do list for today:

2 Likes

Just no to all you greedy sons a bitches. LOL. Definitely no to the money. Maybe as a Christmas present if I get some Dark pipe, hint.

1 Like

Hintā€™s be dropped where and whenever they can be but please donā€™t send any DP to me. Iā€™s just not into the baccy vapes.

Iā€™m not greedy, I coulda asked for a 100 pound box of 50ā€™s ya know

2 Likes

Nectarine Bellini??? Whereā€™d ya get that one?

2 Likes

@CallMeTut Last time I made it I was mixing it and realized I was out of apricot so I just left it out and it was so much better I couldnā€™t believe it.

If itā€™s the one I posted here anyway

1 Like

The dark pipe has been ordered brother. Yours and mine. I hope I can make it half as good as you.

2 Likes

Today Iā€™ve christened my new Smok Alien with @Alisaā€™s Bust a Nutā€¦because only the best will do :+1::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

k, I understand that to mean drop the apricotā€¦ thx

1 Like

Have you tried @Mourning_Glory Moon Butter?

I made a few changes to it and then had to drop the flavor percent afterwardsā€¦ here is my take on the above recipe. I find myself switching over to it after a week of Bust a Nutā€¦ which is an ADV for me. It also mixes very nicely with Bust a Nut.

Moon Butter2
2.75% Butterscotch (TPA)
1.60% Peanut Butter (TPA)
1.60% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
0.90% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.65% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
Dropped flavor from 12 to 7.5 percent

Original uses all Flavorah ingredients
3 week steep

Mourning Glory

3 Likes

Ooooh, no I havenā€™t. Iā€™ll have to give it a whirlā€¦am only two concentrates short for your version so will pop them on the shopping list :smiley:

I donā€™t know if you have it, but Iā€™ve been adding 1.5% Nut Mix (FA) to Bust a Nutā€¦ seems to work nicely, not that it really needed anything, but I had to sub a couple flavors to mix it, and it tasted so good I havenā€™t even tried to get the flavors I had subbed for it.
Bust-a-Nut
7.00% Hazelnut (FW)
5.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
4.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
3.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.50% Nut Mix (FA)
1.00% Sweetener (TPA)

Added 1.5% Nut Mix in tester
Original calls for all FW

8/13/2016
changed pg/vg to 35/65
SnV
Better w/ 3 day steep

Alisa

Actually I just looked I had picked up FW Sweet Cream somewhere along the road, but havenā€™t tried it in this (Bust a Nut) as of yet.

3 Likes

I have got FA Nut Mix! I shall definitely try this - need to mix up some more b-a-n tomorrow as I canā€™t get enough of the stuff (and this Baby Beast tank is caning juice!) Thanks for this info :+1:

Same here, excellent recipeā€¦ I vape a 120ml bottle down to 60ml then transfer 30ml into the dripper bottle I use and mix 90ml on top of the remaining 30ml as a seed, seems to work nicely.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on an Eggnog and so far this is great as a shake and vape. We will see what its like once it steeps!

eggnog : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1029019/eggnog+

1.5% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.5% Butterscotch (FA)
2% Caramel (FA)
1% Catalan Cream (FA)
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1.1% Eggnog (CAP)
2% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.4% Jamaican Rum (FA)
1% Toasted Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.5% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 15%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8bBm

1 Like

Vaping some Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Swirl* while adapting a bunch of ELR recipes into my local Recipe Calculator software (I donā€™t bother with the ELR calculator as I prefer my stuff saved localy + on dropbox) I bookmarked to use my current stash + incoming Real Flavors order in the future.

*Marshmallow Vanilla Swirl
5.00% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)
5.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

Adapted from the recipe below:

Looks like I am running low on vanilla swirl so will have to adapt this to RF Raw flavors in the future. I got Marshmallow coming, not sure what to replace the vanilla swirl with yetā€¦

1 Like

[quote=ā€œCallMeTut, post:1277, topic:26021ā€]
Tutā€™s Bust-a-Nut
7.00% Hazelnut (FW)
5.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
4.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
3.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.50% Nut Mix (FA)
1.00% Sweetener (TPA)
Added 1.5% Nut Mix in tester [/quote]

Suggest: rename that one to ā€œTutā€™s Bust-A-Nutā€, it has a ring to it.
I want to try that, I bet Peanut Butter might be a sub for Nut Mix

2 Likes

Never had Nut Mix but AP might work too I thinkā€¦ Let me drip some of my B-A-N and think on that.

1 Like

This one came out so much better than my first attempt, Iā€™m going to delete it
I did get a little help and comments on it and came up with this:

Blueberry Cheesecake V2 Ā© : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1029225/Blueberry+Cheesecake+V2+%C2%A9

1% Bilberry (FA)
3.5% Blueberry (FW)
4.75% Blueberry (TPA)
1% Butter Cream (CAP)
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
0.33% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)

Flavor total: 16.58%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8bFw

1 Like

ā€œTUTS ā€˜Oā€™ FACEā€ has a funny ring to it.

2 Likes

1 drop of lemon per 10ml does wonders to blueberry flavors. I also use super concentrate blueberry at 1 drop per 10ml to bring it out. I suppose medicine flower or bakers flavors would also work the same way. Sorry Iā€™m a little late to the game. Work has been super crazy for me.

1 Like