What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

You mean like Lemon Sicily?

I use juicy lemon cap but Iā€™m sure lemon Sicily would work. Heck u can even use real lemon juice and I have tried that too.

Peanut butter most likely would go good in itā€¦ as for calling what I did to a great recipe, then calling it as mineā€¦ that will NEVER happen, if I make changes to a recipe, hey so be itā€¦ I might do as I did here and say ā€œHey, I tried thisā€¦ā€ but, just by changing/substituting a flavor for a similar one and/or adding (or removing) some sort of a tertiary sub-note like that nut mix then putting my name to it as if I had done any sorta work to make the great flavored vape that @Alisa had constructedā€¦?
Sorry, even the suggestion makes me sick to my stomach. I should have just kept my mouth shut :frowning:
For those of you that have not yet tried @Mourning_Glory Moon Butter (itā€™s slightly sweet) and/or @Alisa Bust a Nut (smooth and rich)ā€¦ you need to.
Latersā€¦

3 Likes

I hope its the citric acid, Im using Pyure Stevia in there

Sorry dude, I was Just Kidding, Have a drink.

2 Likes

I am sorry too @CallMeTut. Was not trying to offend.

1 Like

Well a good vape (Vanilla Tobacco) and a derby glass with Makers Mark is hitting the spot now as it is getting closer to sleep time. Might have to do this during the week now too.

Watched a documentary on the bourbon trail and remembered I had a bottle of Makers Mark. Goid stuff straight up.

2 Likes

Vaping on Apple Treat tobacco. Created by yours truly.

2 Likes

Vaping on some Watermelon Peppermint Menthol. Created byā€¦wellā€¦you.

2 Likes

Yeah that one is different. The one I have now is apple, bourbon, cream, and net tobacco. At first, no good. After a goid steep sublime.

So far from what you sent
Blackberry Honey Lemon Bourbon Dark Pipe-depleted
Vanilla Bourbon Dark Pipe-depleted
Game Over Clone-depleted
Watermelon Peppermint Menthol-at 25%
Blue Ice-at 75%

Sad part is I dripped the first four into oblivion in quick fashion. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m guzzling this shit in my Griffin.

2 Likes

Felt like doing some Menthol todayā€¦ .so Iā€™m rotating in some of this:

3 Likes

Vaping on my variant of Bust-A-Nut thru my new Limitless Combo I got in the mail yesterday. This thing drinks the juice. Running 6 wraps of spaced 26/36 SS clapton from LightningVapes at 66.6w/480F 0.23ohm, wicked with Rayon.

2 Likes

Vaping on some banana custard :yum:

3 Likes

Bust-a-Nut whilst at the B I N G O :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

Oooohā€¦ I miss playing Bingo! Wish I were there with you!

2 Likes

Havenā€™t won a bean yet! Always one number short haha

2 Likes

Currently vaping Creamy Caramel Custard. After dinner Iā€™ll be organizing my stash additions. After my sonā€™s in bed, gonna have a big mixing session: Bombies 'Nana Cream (thanks @fizzmustard ) and Gluttony, both straight from the recipe. Prototyping a Nanaimo bar recipe (now that I have FA cocoa) and something hopefully similar to The Standardā€™s Cell Block Four, as well as testing some single flavours, and playing around with something tropical.

Hereā€™s a newer Peanut Butter and Grape that I just decided to start playing with again. I bet this would be good to use Real Flavors Brown Sugar in when I get it. I should have it by the end of the week. I ordered some on the black Friday sale.

PB & Grape 2

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 4
Cream (Flavorah) 0.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.4
Grape Soda (FW) 2
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 0.5
Peanut Butter (TPA) 7
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah 0.75
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 19.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

And another PB recipe with some MF flavors. I kind of revamped this one too a little bit. I donā€™t think I could taste my juice like I can now. I really had to lower some percentages. I guess I thought more was better!

PB & Black Mod 11/30

Ingredient %
Acai Berry (TPA) 1
Blackberry (MF) 0.8
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Butterscotch (FA) 0.8
Caramel (Flavorah) 0.6
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Cream (Flavorah) 0.4
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.5
Peanut Butter (TPA) 4
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.8

Flavor total: 13.4%

2 Likes

Vaping on some yummy ADVs classic -older recipes of mine that iā€™ve tweaked and changed over the years.

Strawberry&Sweet Cream another addition

Ingredient %
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 3.25
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2.5
Strawberry (TPA) 5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.5

Flavor total: 14.75%

Wild Blueberry & Ripe Strawberry Cream

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.25
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 4.25
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.25
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4.2

Flavor total: 14.46%

Mixed this one today WIP so weā€™ll see in a few weeks

Strawberry & Nana Bread

Ingredient %
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 2.75
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 2
Biscuit (INAWERA Flavours">INW) 0.75
Meringue (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Strawberry (HS) 2
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Sweet Strawberry (Jungle Flavors) 3.3
Vanilla Butternut (FW) 1.25

Flavor total: 14.05%

4 Likes