What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Went a lil crazy a few weeks ago w/ tea !

Some Milk Tea and some fruity type Teas

WIP regardless !

Taro Milk Tea

Ingredient %
Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO) 1.25
Custard (FA) 1
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.7
Meringue (FA) 1.45
Milk tea (OOO) 1.9
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 0.65
Tapioca Pudding (OOO) 1.25
Taro (ECX) 1.65

Flavor total: 9.86%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Bavarian Wild Berry Tea

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 2
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA) 0.4
Black Tea (FA) 1
Blueberry (CAP) 3
Strawberry (SC) 0.6
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1.5
Vanilla (EuroFlavor) 1.75
Wildberry (EuroFlavor) 2

Flavor total: 12.25%

Lady Ginger Tea

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.26
Ginger (FW) 0.26
Ginger Snap (Flavorah) 0.5
Green Tea (FA) 0.86
Hibiscus (CAP) 1.5
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1.26
Pink Lady (Molinberry) 2
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 0.8
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 0.8
Vanilla (EuroFlavor) 2

Flavor total: 10.23%

Pink Citrus Tea

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.26
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA) 1
Black Tea (FA) 1.26
Citrus Mix (FA) 0.5
Costarica Special (Mango) (FA) 0.26
Pink Lady (Molinberry) 3
Summer Clouds (FA) 0.3
Tanger (Mandarin) (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Overload (Gremlin) 1.8

Flavor total: 9.87%

Chai Banana Bear

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 3
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 3.75
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Chai Tea (TPA) 0.75
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 0.25
Egg Nog (CAP) 0.25
Vanilla Frosting (OOO) 3
Vanilla Wafer (OOO) 2

Flavor total: 14%

5 Likes

Those look yummy. What do you think about the OOO Tapioca and Vanilla Frosting? Are they fairly authentic?

EDIT: Have you tried any Horchata brands that you liked or would recommend?

1 Like

The Tapioca is close still needs something else but it’s good have been enjoying it anywhere from 1-3% I really love OoO’s Vanilla Marshmallow but FLV’s Frosting is still in the tweaking phase.

The only Horchata that is really vapable to me is TFA’s smooth and then it still really needs a nicer milk component to it my thoughts go immediately to OoO’s cream milky undertone which I have the Vg version it add an additional depth rich like quality and then has some milky notes very nice flavor.

1 Like

Thank you so much, that helps :smiley:

1 Like

Your welcome ! oh and OoO’s white frosting is a tad weaker and takes at least 1 month to really shine bold flavors over power it easily.

1 Like

Not mixing anything today but just adapted a handful of recipes from the private recipe sneak peak thread posted by @Pro_Vapes to start using/testing some of my new RF extracts.

4 Likes

hey guys, I’m new round these parts!! but I’ve got plenty of experience in things that crossover nicely. ( I had all the equipment to start DIY straight away) just needed to purchase the flavours. Got a nice little stash going now and my mate who is a food tech in a lab is hooking me up with what he says is good stuff that he can get from the commercial side. Who knows if what he gets me will be useable. I did say the flavourings i get are in PG or VG he nodded and said he could help.

Anyways, I come from a modernist cuisine background spend too much time cooking fancy foods and the like.
I created 3 recipes a couple of weeks ago and have tinkered with them. Now they’ve had a steep I’m really enjoying them today.

fruity theme and another is a fruit custard mix, love someone else to mix one up and let me know what they think.
el dragĂłn
komodo creme

3 Likes

I had a taste for this and I thought how could I improve it. This is what I came up with and its fabulous!

miami vice kind of new***

Ingredient %
Hawaiian Drink (TPA) 3.5
Mango (Flavorah) 1
Papaya (FA) 0.2
Passion (Passionfruit) (FA) 1.5
Pineapple (FA) 2
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 1.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2.5
Sweetner 0.75
Tropical Punch (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 13.95%

2 Likes

Playing with the % think I have them right now will take a couple of days to know

Choc Liqueur Cherry

Ingredient %
Cherry Shisha (INAWERA) 1.75
Chocolate Truffle (SC) (VZ) 1.2
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.25
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 4.7%

4 Likes

This morning i was banging The Milkman’s clone… but please, don’t tell my wife :wink:

5 Likes

Powerful stuff. Opens everything up.

Skulls blue ice:
Blueberry Candy: TFA 2%
Menthol: FW 5-10 drops
Wild Blueberry: TFA 2%
Kool Effects: 5-10 drops
EM: 5-10 drops

3 Likes

I finally got around to ordering some FA Fuji. Also, FA Vienna Cream, TFA Sweet Cream, FLV Sweet Coconut, a few other new (to me) Caramels other than FA. So last night I mixed up a few:
() FA Fuji testers
(-1) FA Fuji solo
(-2) FA Fuji with some CAP Green Apple
(-3) FA Fuji with some CAP Green Apple and TFA Grape Candy

() Caramel Cream testers (2 variations)
(1-2) FA Caramel, FW Caramel Candy, FA Cream Fresh, FA Marshmallow, FA Salted Caramel

After a VG resupply, I’ll also be playing with some coconut testers as well. So far, that Fuji is every bit as amazing as everyone says. And that’s just solo, without a steep. I don’t know if it will last long enough to taste after any kind of steep.

3 Likes

When I use chocolate truffle I tend to use it at 0.6-0.8 % bc when I put it up any higher it doesn’t have the same taste. It tended to taste a little bitter. It’s an excellent flavor though! If it taste a little off then just lower it and you will be super impressed :wink:

2 Likes

Rewick day!
3 SMOK TF-RTA G4
2 Boreas
1 Sigelei Moonshot
1 Pharaoh
1 SMOK TF-RDTA

Nothing like a clean set of coils and fresh wicks!

Vaping - Melodrama, Bust-A-Nut/Moonbutter mix, The King’s Peach, Banudding Cake, Raegel’s Thorn, Strawnana Custard, Queen’s Dowry and a Blackberry Custard wip.

Best vape day I’ve had in quite some time. Free time is a rare commodity and so glad I had some today. Big clouds, big smiles :wink:

8 Likes

Great Honeysuckle Pear… started of as a Placid clone but got in a different direction… very juicy.

3 Likes

I am vaping on something called Saturday morning. It is a mix by me. It is a very dark and rich coffee vape. It has coffee, tobacco NET, and a hint of vanilla. So good. I have finally mixed and found my true coffee vape. It is like a hot cup of coffee and the exhale of coffee/analog. The coffee is very dark. I am in the Military and I do like my coffee dark. This provides that taste and the taste is in your face, but it is really smooth.

5 Likes

Which coffee are you using? I’ve just gotten my RF Coffee extract and it smells GLORIOUS!

I’m vaping a recent melon mix. It’s very nice but I’ve also just gotten Cap Cucumber to try with it as recommended by several amazing people. I’ll probably be mixing a bunch tomorrow.

2 Likes

It is a combination of 4 different coffees in small doses. Espresso TPA, Coffee TPA, Tiramasu TPA, and Cup of Joe CAP. Those in small doses with a small Vanilla base and tobacco Virginia Flue NET. Intense flavor and just damn good.

1 Like

Steep time at least 2 months. 3 months finally hits all notes very well.

1 Like

aint nobody got time 4 dat

2 Likes