What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

they ALL look very inviting :yum:ā€¦ but love me a good strawberry anythingā€¦ milkshake, creamed donut, cheesecake or cream pieā€¦ got the CAP and FA for the pie and iā€™m sure i can do something with some subs for the rest. any suggestions for the other 3? I have a good selection of TPA FA CAP INW FW

I would love to have a crack at the peppermint too but my subs may fall short. I have an FA peppermint and an INW mixed mint. what do you reckon? Oh! and a sub for the MF vanilla in the milk shake base?

Thanks for the share!

p.s. just checked out your recipes stash (very impressive :+1:) and noticed your picā€¦ you have a fantastic arse! are you busy saturday night? :grimacing:

1 Like

If @Pro_Vapes looked like that pic on his recipe profile he wouldnā€™t be wasting his time with DIY! :slight_smile:

LOL I canā€™t breathe, I canā€™t breathe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang I still need to pick up some malt nf.

1 Like

One Giphy before I go to bed. Looks like heā€™s enjoying heā€™s malt

7 Likes

That ainā€™t me. Thatā€™s my exhibitionist girlfriend.

I wish I could suggest subs, but I donā€™t think it would come out the same.

2 Likes

mate, was pretty sure it wasnā€™t you :grinning:ā€¦[quote=ā€œPro_Vapes, post:1353, topic:26021ā€]
I wish I could suggest subs, but I donā€™t think it would come out the same.
[/quote]
thanks all the same but might have a bit of a play around with it anywayā€¦

1 Like

You see things the same as me. IMO recipes are inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. I tend to have trouble making other members recipes line by line because my palate doesnā€™t interpret the same as the original mixer. I look at the recipe and make my interpretation from what I like and have.

Good luck on your venture.

2 Likes

thanks mate :wink: iā€™m trying to stick to the letter when it comes to mixing others recipes until i get to know the strengths/weaknesses and characteristics of the flavours i have but if i have a flavour but not the brand iā€™ll have a crack at itā€¦ tho when it comes to food recipes which iā€™m much more familiar with the ingredients i tend to only use recipes as a guide and thatā€™s the way i like to roll, so itā€™s a struggle to colour in between the lines with eliquid recipes if you know what i mean

1 Like

Mixed up 6 new 20ML RF SC Single Flavor testers today from my recent Black Friday order of 24 new extracts.

• Bourbon
  • Cream
  • Banana
  • Baked Bread
  • Coconut
  • Brown Sugar

Vaping on a bottle mix of 4 different testers I combined to clean some tester bottles for future RF SC testing:
~10ml left of a Moon Sugar + Sugar Bear tester combination
~15ml of 18% total flavoring Lucky Latte (AKA Kimberā€™s Blend)
~15ML of Monkey Snack

Pretty tasty flavor that I could never replicate from combining all 4 recipes I am sure.

3 Likes

This is great S&V I can only imagine where its going to be in about a week or so!

Andes Milkshake 7 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1051046/Andes+Milkshake+7

0.8% Arctic Winter (Menthol Artic) (FA)
0.75% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.5% Brownie (SC) (RealFlavors)
0.75% Butterscotch (FA)
1% Candy Cane (FW)
1% Caramel (FA)
3% Chocolate Cake (VG) (Real Flavors)
1% chocolate extract rf
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.4% cooling effect hiliq
1% Creme de Menthe (Flavorah)
0.6% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.4% Jamaican Rum (FA)
0.6% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
0.6% Milk Chocolate (Flavorah)
1% Toasted Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 17.4%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8nnW

3 Likes

That must have been a PITA to mix with so many low percent flavors in one recipe. Nice to see more RF recipes coming online. Had a hard time finding some of the RF EC/Extracts to add to my flavor stash so I added all the VG ones as well to be able to adapt from the what can I make button and still couldnā€™t find some.

2 Likes

Yea it was PITA but to me everything seemed necessary. I mixed a 50ml bottle so I could test it and hopefully let it steep. Iā€™ve been on some Andes here lately and have been playing around with different chocolates and milks to see how they turn out. Just trying to blend stuff. I really think the golden butter CAP and Jamaican rum do wonders to chocolates.

Oh yea and the RF extracts are very similar to IDE flavors and some of the FLV flavors. I think they all come from Mother Murphy. I have no evidence but I taste a lot of similarities.

360ml of Rhodonite and 240ml of Skullā€™s Wounded Tiger.

Can someone come hide the bottles for me? If not the steep time will be less than 24 hours, lol.

4 Likes

I can hide them for you for as long as you like. I have never tried Skulls Wounded Tiger though. Never been much on Wayneā€™s stuff though. To each theyā€™re own.

3 Likes

I canā€™t really describe it. Nice touch of coconut but not over powering like a Pina Colada type e juice. I just know I like it a lot. Neither of the two recipes I made tonight will reach a few days steep time.

Kinda simlar, but a lot easier to mix.

ChocoMint Cookie Ice Cream

Ingredient%
Cookies & Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)2.5
Mint (MF)0.4
Vanilla (MF)0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)2.5

Flavor total: 5.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Another tester Iā€™m mixing alsoā€¦

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Ingredient%
Biscotti (Flavorah)1.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)3
Holy Vanilla (DIY)1.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.8
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)0.1

Flavor total: 6.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I am vaping on a bottle of Rhodonite I made 4 months ago, is very tasty.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not my best juice, but it takes care of that fruity vape for me. I pop it in a tank every now and then. I have been trying to get my pipe tobaccos online and hooked up right. I just made some glass apple yesterday I found on ELR and that is one of the better vapes I have had in a long time. It is great in a dripper. Vaping on Apple-Bacco now and that is insane. Just trying different recipes to try something different.

1 Like

Well well. Last year when you posted this I made a 30ml bottle. I remember not being able to let it steep and made a big batch. For some reason I put the original 30ml up and vaped off the big bottle. Guess what I ran across today? Oh yeah. Subliminal that is over a year old.

This has happened with me a few times over my DIY life, mostly with undesirable results. Not this time. Itā€™s not undesirable, just weak. Seems all flavors have weakened about the same over the year+ because it tastes just like Subliminal just not as strong. To me this is a testament to using quality flavors.

Still, vaping the crap out of it! Now I must make more and vape it sooner than 12.4 months :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Mixed 100ml of @Pugs1970

And 50ml @JoJo

Vaping @Alisaā€™s Freckles McFlavor today :+1:

7 Likes