What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

now you’re sounding like me!:laughing:

1 Like

Nights ago I was inspired by @authormichellehughes and mixed http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1048454/Blueberry+wild+Italian+cream only steeped 4 days so mybe it’s a shake and vape :slight_smile: Damn, now I feel on the right way, thanks to all you amazing people.

7 Likes

In my rotation today…
Glazed by @Hukit
Rusty Pelican by @VaporAlchemist
DaMomma’s Guanabana Cooler
Minty Summertime
Cuprian by @ENYAWREKLAW
and, of course… some Bust-a-Nut

I get bored easily, as you can see!! lol

7 Likes

5 weeks old, I was determined to let this go the distance and oh my, Its very…very good.
Cant put it down, loving these cheesecake’s at the moment but for a Strawberry it’s amazing.

Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme #4

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (FW) 0.5
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.5
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1.5
French Vanilla (CAP) 2
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 3
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Whipped Cream (FW) 1

Flavor total: 21%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

I can’t let anything sit for 5 weeks :cry:

I still trying to build a flavor stash of things more than 10ml and 13ml and at those quantities I can’t get enough juice built up to last 5 weeks.

3 Likes

like has been said on here by some very knowledgeable mixers, the key is Mixing more than you need, mix big, I mixed 2 litres the other night, and I’ll do another 1 this weekend, all different flavours but then if you can make yourself vape the ones you have then you won’t touch the new stuff, and if you make too much you won’t need to anyway, it’s the only way to get past the month mark

6 Likes

Good advice. I just started mixing a few months back and took the advice of buy small 10ml bottles until you find something you like. I found several things I like but I don’t have enough of the flavorings to do 1 liter.

My next flavor order has mostly 4oz bottles for the flavors I like and a few 10ml for the ones that are new to me.

3 Likes

Oh I mean in total, I use 100ml twist tops most of the time and occasionally I’ll do a 500ml of ones I really like but I rarely do 30mls now, I think because I do farely safe recipes I know that even if they’re not amazing I’ll still vape them or know people that will.

2 Likes

Another strategy to begin putting down steeping mixes is;
Is the rule of half.
Make a batch and remake when you get halfway through it.

E.g.
Make 4 bottle any size. (2 in use/2 steep)
Another 4 (2 in use/4 steeping)
Keep doing that till the steeped ones are ready And for a bit longer to build up a good batch of steeping juices
Then you will get to a point where what you vape is what you make.
E.g. Vape 3, make 3

What I’m doing to get my system going.

5 Likes

Main reason I normally have 3 or so tanks loaded and running, just got to change things up sometimes.

2 Likes

This is why I RDA…
I love using tanks, but I’d have to have 50 of 'em to use them regularly because of my palate’s attention span. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve tried a few rda’s they always (no matter what I do) seem to burn too hot for me.

1 Like

That is why I love my RDA too. I like so many flavors. And get vapors tongue way to fast. I just can’t vape one flavor for more than a day.

3 Likes

Working on vaping the last of my Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Swirl on one of my tanks so I can switch it over to Baklava recipes that are well steeped.

Ditto. My rotation right now is 3 tanks (2 x RTA and 1 x RDTA) with dedicated flavors and 2 RDA (one for testing in the lab and one at my desk). I currently have 7 dropper bottles of different flavors on the desk for that 1 RDA, and about 15 flavors down stairs for the testing RDA

SS Temp Control is the only way I drip now. No worries about a dry/burnt hit.

My 2 RTA I am running in VW mode but that is only because I have a bunch of prebuilt and spooled kanthal wire I bought. If I ever run out of kanthal then it will only be TC SS mode for me.

1 Like

I use SS single wire coils (duel coils) but just can’t seem to understand where to go after putting the device (Sigeli 150tc or X-Cube 160w tc) into temp mode… always seems to heat things up to a billion degrees, so I just stay at my normal wattage and keep things at around 19-22 watts.

I don’t have either mod but you should be able to figure it out in their manual. Once I set my mods to temp mode I set my preheat watts based on my ohms then toy with temp until I get a vape I like. My goon clone has a 0.29ohm dual coil SS clapton build in it running at 60w and 470f.

2 Likes

2 Q’s

How do you decide what preheat watts in TC?

What RDA & coil do youuse for lab testing?

TIA

ohms law calculator to try to find my normal max watts sweet spot then I go 10 - 20% above that for 0.5 - 0.7 seconds on the preheat for my rx200s, rx2/3 and istick 200tc mods.

I was using a goon clone in the lab (and on my desk) but recently replaced that with the aspire quad flex rda that I recently bought 2 of to try out. The QF is smaller and might have better flavor but the air flow is a bit more restricted than I like/prefer.

edit to add: my rda’s I run in TC mode so no preheat per say, just a max watts. The preheat is for my VW/kanthal builds. I am running a smy dna75 in the lab right now with the smaller rda but not sure if I have the escribe punch set above the normal max watts.

2 Likes

In TC mode on dna75 I always use preheat, I love the possibilty to finetune all via Escribe. My most used setting with ss316 is … preheat 60w - 0.7 seconds / 40w general and 230 celcius.

3 Likes

Yes, I should play with escribe more because even after fiddling with it I wasnt liking my sdna75’s vape so I put them away. Now that I pulled one back out I will try and learn it better and see if I can get it working better.

2 Likes