Apple (TPA) 2.5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 0.5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 6
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Swedish Oatmeal Cookies

An Original Recipe by Not Quite Nigella

Makes 18-24 cookies

Preparation time: 10 minutes

Baking time: 15 minutes

100g/3.5ozs. butter
1.5 cups rolled oats
4 tablespoons ground almonds
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or cinnamon
Pinch salt
2/3 cup caster or superfine sugar
1 egg
350g/12.36ozs. milk or dark chocolate
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup Heath toffee bits or chopped toasted nuts

WIP

I’m working on this one tonight. It’s going to be a delicate balance to make this come to life, but I like a challenge.

Swedish Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.8
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.4
Gingerbread (CAP) 0.7
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.03
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 7.83%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Thanks! I will give it a try.

1 Like

So i have been on a Cherimoya (INW) kick lately, i absolutely love this stuff and could easily vape it on its own. Here are a few that i mixed today:

Pearmoya Custard Pie

2% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
0.25% Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
0.5% Liquid Amber (FA)
0.75% Pear (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.75% Pie Crust (TPA)
2% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
5% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13%

This one will need some curing time because of all that lovely custard. A note on the pie crust. When i have pie i cut the exposed crust off and throw that away so what i am left with is a very faint hint of pie crust and this is how i mix pie liquids.

Cherimoya Oatmeal

1.75% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
0.13% Honey (FA)
3% Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 4.88%

At first tasting the oatmeal gets a bit lost in this, im hoping that a bit of curing will fix that as the creaminess of the Cherimoya settles in.

CheriMoothie

1.75% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
2.5% Custard (FA)
1.25% Fuji Apple (FA)
1.5% Peach (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Pear (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.25% Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 9%

This one is missing something, im thinking some liquid amber or maybe a nice thick cream.

Blackberry Banana Lemon Trifle

1.75% Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA)
0.15% Blackberry (FA)
1.5% Custard (FA)
1.5% Lemon Sicily (FA)
2% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
3.5% Vanilla Custard (TPA)
1.5% Yellow Cake (CAP)

Flavor total: 11.9%

This one am i going to mix right now, im using the banana cream and lemon to brighten the blackberry. Hopefully the cakey notes wont get lost. After mixing im thinking .2% on the blackberry.

Ive got a few more to mix tonight but i thought id share them as i mix them.

EDIT:

One last one for the night:

Cherry Crisp

0.75% Almond (FA)
1.25% Black Cherry (MF)
2% Butter Pecan (FW)
2.25% Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
4% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 10.25%

After mixing this one may need just a bit more Black Cherry or another cherry to back it up like Morello Cherry.

Thats it for tonight, dern hands hurt too bad to squeeze the bottles.

I hope someone finds some of these useful.

Happy mixing!

3 Likes

Think i might have to take a crack at that, if you dont mind. Been wanting to tinker with Cocoa and chocolate FA combinations.

1 Like

I noticed on the original recipe it has cinnamon or ginger. I had both in my wip. I dropped the ginger for cinnamon.

2 Likes

Im considering making the actually cookie as well, i havent been able to stop thinking about them since i saw the pic. I have everything but the toffee bits.

1 Like

No need to apologise whatsoever…I did the inevitable google search outta curiosity and there are several recipes for buttercrunch, which then made me very hungry haha :joy:

3 Likes

Another really good apple I just came across not too long ago is apple pop flavorah. It reminds me of an apple cider. I like it better then they’re apple cider flavor.

5 Likes

Interesting taste here. @SthrnMixer
Using the Griffin mini duel coil 0.25 ohm at 20.5 watts just under a 3 week steep, all flavors seems to meld nicely together. I had thought the use of basically 4 different creams (6.5% of the flavor) would mute the final product but it doesn’t. The Forest Mix (FA) has more of a dark flavor instead of a “light…bright” fruit, I look at it as something in a deep baked cobbler feel, not a bright fruit cocktail. Very nice vape, thanks for the recipe.

7 Likes

lol i would push that low of an ohm build to 60 - 100 watts myself

2 Likes

I vape more like Gandalf than Johnny Storm

3 Likes

High praise. :blush: Very glad you like it! And I appreciate the encouragement.

I’m wondering if that is a Dripper type mix and if I should (or could) increase the flavor level for a tank?

Couldn’t say, I’ve tried a couple drippers and always came back to tanks

1 Like

This is what I was playing with today. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I just started playing with a few of these VG flavors. I guess I wanted to see which VG ones I hope they get as extracts! Lol! My buddy suggested that I bump up the cinnamon custard.

Butterscotch Bread Pudding : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1073977/Butterscotch%20Bread%20Pudding%20

10% Bread Pudding (VG) (Real Flavors)
1% Butterscotch pudding (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Cinnamon Custard (VG) (Real Flavors)
0.6% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
0.4% Meringue (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.4% Shortbread Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.4% Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors )
1% Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah

Flavor total: 14.8%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8AAy

1 Like

Here’s another one I made up to try out the chocolate milkshake flavor a little bit. I looked over some notes and saw that the chocolate was a little weak so I tried to bump it up a little bit and added a little VBIC to it as well. Pretty good shake and vape but I can’t wait for it to steep a little!

Chocolate milkshake RF Test : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1074209/Chocolate+milkshake+RF+Test

0.5% brownie extract rf
0.5% chocolate extract rf
10% Chocolate Milkshake (VG) (Real Flavors)
1.5% Cocoa (Jungle)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8AF9

2 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover I can’t really comment on the actual ingredient combination, but I would change the names of the ingredients used so that they match up i.e. in the first recipe you use Meringue (SC) (Real Flavors) but in the second you use brownie extract rf … just saying it would be better on down the line to keep consistent by keeping them both to (SC) (Real Flavors).

2 Likes

I guess I was in a hurry when u was mixing the Brownie one and didn’t add it in the data base properly. I’ll fix it today when I get home from work.

Got it fixed. Thanks for the reminder. I even wrote some notes on a few flavors @Amy2!

2 Likes