What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Yay !!! Thank you :wink: I am trying more and more to write my notes on ELR that way I can refer back and copy & paste them and of course share them !

2 Likes

Double yay because I :heart: your flavour notes :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought this when i first mixed it, shelved it, came back to it 3 months later and itā€™s actually really nice, totally different liquidā€¦However I was not moved at all by Apple buttah :confused: I know it wasnā€™t Waynes but it won the competition he had

2 Likes

Vaping some RF Raw French Toast @ 3.5% on some fresh rayon and just mixed up 6 new RF single flavor testers at 1.5%.

4 Likes

Vaping a tank of this although I feel itā€™s at least 2 weeks early. Just couldnā€™t hold off any longer. Itā€™s pretty good although I hope the Blackberry develops more over the next 10-14 days. I will say I love mixing with @Pro_Vapes Milkshake base.

Blackberry Ice Cream Custard (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Vanilla Milkshake (Gmix) 3.5
Blackberry (CAP) 4
Blackberry (MF) 1
Custard (INAWERA) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.8
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 14.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

this berry cream looks great ive just recently bought forest mix and havent tried it yet so this will be my test ty for the post

adams vanilla custard from that comp was pretty good imo

1 Like

Vaping, smiling and really enjoying this one - Itā€™s winter time, cold and windy ā€¦ I crave Italian Cream :slight_smile: Inspired by @Ken_O_Where

http://tjek.nu/r/864w?token=d3ce86d7ffde2a7

5 Likes

Ive been wanting to try that Red Touch for some time now. Despite my desire i ended up grabbing Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) instead, hehe.

Thanks for sharing, i bumped RTSB to the top of the list for when i order again.

2 Likes

Ive got a couple more that i mixed today, one is a buttercream filled chocolate Long John and the other is an adaptation of Grape Them Apples. Id post the Long John recipe but im still working on Cocoa/Chocolate (FA) %s. One of the things i like about using this combination is the ability to control the taste of the finished chocolate.

Today im vaping Vanilla Cookie Custard (Gmix), i couldnt wait for it to cure but im about to mix up a 240ml batch.

Vanilla Cookie Custard (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.8
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.5
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 9.9%

Thanks for sharing that one, @Pro_Vapes, its going to be fantastic once it cures properly.

6 Likes

Working on this after a couple of days it really rocks

5 Fruit Toot

Ingredient %
Armenia (Apricot) (FA) 0.85
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.5
Erythritol 5% (NN) 0.2
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.2
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.65
Meringue (FA) 0.6
Nectarine (TPA) 2
Papaya (FA) 0.85
Pear (Stevia) (CAP) 0.6
Sour (TPA) 1.2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.3
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1.3

Flavor total: 12.25%

8 Likes

That name, i love it, hehe.

3 Likes

I become wildly inspired by social people, people with soul, talented people ā€¦ YOU. Itā€™s rare I start a recipe from scratch, often I am inspired by ā€¦ hmm you, none mentioned, none forgotten, no matter big hug to all.
My latest and undoubtedly best, Iā€™m wildly surprised by the taste, is a further poetry of http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/481420/Dragon%20Snot%20(SthrnMixer%20Original) 14 days old and ā€¦ heaven call.
Thank you to all the lovely people.
http://tjek.nu/r/84z4?token=6c5c827e3245c0a

5 Likes

I was supposed to do some singles yesterday but ended up doing things that i didnt want to. Today im going to do some mixes that i came up with late last night:

Sweet Potato Casserole

0.75% Brown Sugar (TPA)
2.5% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
2.25% Sweet Potato (SC) (Real Flavors)
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 9.5%

Candied Sweet Potatoes

0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1.25% Marshmallow (TPA)
0.75% Meringue (FA)
0.1% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
2.5% Sweet Potato (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 6.1%

Molasses Sugar Cookies

0.1% Holiday Spice (TPA)
0.25% Molasses (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.1% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
3.5% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 5.95%

Rhuberry Custard

0.5% Raspberry (INAWERA)
0.8% Rhubarb (INAWERA)
1.25% Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.25% Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors )
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 9.8%

The Sweet Tater recipes are being mixed without single flavor testing of the Sweet Tater flavoring so they might require some major adjustments after mixing.

Today i am vaping Strawnana Custard, a new version that i am working on, and Yumberry Yogurt.

Happy Mixing!

5 Likes

They all look yum! Especially interested in the rhuberry Custard! Iā€™ve thought up a Rasbarb Custard using a combo of those two custards but still havenā€™t got round to making it yet (prob because my creations generally dishearten me haha) :smiley:

3 Likes

Smiling, in my Avocado 24 I have my edition of that ā€¦ with a splash of Italian Cream and little else strawberries. Damn, this juice makes me smile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now i doubt that is true, I bet they are fantastic! If you ever have any questions please ask, ive been making custards for a few years and would be happy to help in any way i can.

Glad you enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you - that means a lot! :blush:

2 Likes

I take that ā€¦ At the moment Iā€™m in ā€œloveā€ with Italian cream ā€¦ Ken, if you have any suggestion how to make that one even better - please tell me and make my northen winter smile.

2 Likes

Just mixed up these 2, have not finger tasted them yet, just sniff test:

Vanilla Cheesecake Custard v1 (RFSC)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
1.00% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
1.00% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)

initial smell = 2 much cheesecake, try lowering cheesecake and increasing vanilla custard by 0.25 or 0.5

Indian Bread v1 (RFSC)
1.50% Baked Bread (Real Flavors)
1.00% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.60% Brown Sugar (Real Flavors)

Initial smell = 2 much baked bread, try flipping percents with fried dough if tasteā€™s that way

5 Likes