What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

The problem I am having with Black Honey is the Anisaldehyde (I really don’t like it in concentrates) just like the TFA French Vanilla has it as well. It comes across as powdery and mellow, but has this floral twang I just can’t shake. I feel if they just nixed that in the Black Honey it would be so much better. I do like Black Honey, it is a really neat flavor with loads of potential, just that one flavor aspect is what makes me not want to use it so much. I will have to try the recipe you suggested, because I think in my mix the French Vanilla (TPA) is not playing well with the Black Honey. Thanks a bunch for recommending :blush:

1 Like

Today I just vape a simple strawberry/banana that I’ve mixed myself. I usually switch between that and an orange flavor that I’ve also mixed. I haven’t tried more complex flavors because I can’t find any recipes that I wanna try enough to spend my money on :frowning: Feel free to recommend some :wink:

1 Like

here’s one i worked on for a full 5 minutes…:upside_down:

thought i would be tipping it down the sink as it stank like 3 week old cat piss when i first mixed it and tasted like 4 week old goats piss when i vaped it… but with a 2 week steep it’s come good tho could use a bit of tweeking. … maybe some sweetener to brighten the tomato and up the TPA butter to 1.0%… needs salt and pepper :nerd:

You need some fried chicken on it

2 Likes

it wouldn’t be a tomato sandwich then would it? … it would be a fried chicken and tomato sandwich…:nerd:

3 Likes

Easy enough to edit :laughing:

Then you could vape it on an avacado

5 Likes

See what happens when we get together and get creative, amazing things happen. :laughing:

4 Likes

setting the bar pretty low then, eh… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. Just look how that sammich got to be improved and how fast it went. And besides you have seen nothing yet :wink:

4 Likes

oh! don’t worry … i’ve seen enough :smirk::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Most certain your loss and our gain.

2 Likes

good for you dopey :wink:… and what a brilliant comeback! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I’m sorry i can’t say that you made one.

2 Likes

there ya go again… setting the bar so very very low :grin: keep trying and you might get the bar off of the ground :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Alright now it is getting real boring dude, i will let you alone figuring out how to post clever remarks and catch up with this later just to check in and see how you are managing.

Got stuff to do that actually interests me contrary to this.

5 Likes

Little over the top mate we are a pretty friendly bunch and light banter turned into name calling - pretty uncool.

6 Likes

ya looking in the mirror buddy… hold true to your statement about not replying to me, eh? show some credibility :wink:

Say what? i never said anything about not replying to you think you are mixing me up with fenrir1

1 Like

sorry dude… thought it was that twit at it again… all apologies!