What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

and yes…i’m a geek

2 Likes

Thanks
So you got dressed up as a Norse Wolf? :wink:
Fenrir for me is the monstrous wolf from the norse mythology not from Harry Potter even if someone is called by that name in those books.
Sorry if i ruined it for you :smile:

Fenrir…was a werewolf in harry potter

and he was monstrous

feeding on children and turning them

Working with a few of flavors I have shelved for a long time.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1328044/C2%20Blue%20Green%20T(h)ang

2 Likes

Excited to try muh new one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me know how the soho ice cream is.

After one week steep this is a nice lite n fluffy, creamy cake…

1 Like

Oh wow, how is that Baklava? Is it a good honey/pastry? I would love to try that.

It is good, in small percentages. Standalone by itself at 3.5% it has a bit of an odd cloves/nutmeg note that I didn’t care for but I didn’t realize that until I had made a 220ml batch… which I then mixed with a pumpkin pie batch and still didn’t care for so I started adding in random flavors. I now have a 500ml jar of something I am not sure I can vape. :confused:

3 Likes

Fozzy’s Clumpkin Nuts Pie. Just wait till these nuts hit your mouth.

6 Likes

I am afraid to even vape it at this point (not even sure what other flavors I added to it, hope I wrote them down, as it was just bit of this and bit of that from almost empty bottles) but I should probably start vaping on it as 500ml will take a long time to get thru when I vape so many other flavors throughout the day.

3 Likes

Dump a ton of menthol in it. Is it your sister in law or something that loves menthol?

2 Likes

lol, brother’s girl friend and she hates flavors, won’t even try any of my mixes. She vapes 2% CAP Menthol + 3% TFA Western. Yuck!!!

4 Likes

Ugh. No tastebuds at all.

5 Likes

Ogre Ooze. Pineapple and a bunch of other junk left in the cupboard. Cleaning day.

4 Likes

You would think it would have a heavy emphasis on the filling, sometimes
Pecan or walnut depending on who is making it. I know when I eat it there
are cloves pushed in through the top of the pastry, but they don’t really
add a clove flavor to the desert. 500ml is a ton of liquid, I only ever
make 30ml so I pretty much never have a back up liquid. I should really get
some bigger bottles.

2 Likes

I only got into diy last Aug so by Nov/Dec I was going overboard mixing up 100 - 200 ml batches. Including this 500 ml I have 2 - 3 liters of steeped juice so no more speed steeping for me.

I just went and poured 30ml of this and it smells pretty good and it had notes taped on the big bottle: 220ml of mixed RF SC Pumpkin Pie @ 3.5% + 220ml of RF SC Baklava at 3.5% + 85ml of mixed RF VG Samoa Cookie @ 15% + 28ml of RF VG Banana Bread flavoring (unlike the other 3 components that already had pg/vg + nic. The 500ml bottle was pretty much filled to the top so it was a challenge to pour from the wide mouth jar. I am calling it Samoa BB-B-P Cookie Pie lol. It doesn’t taste bad, definitely easier to vape than the straight baklava as I remember it. It was definitely time to get in rotation before all this VG flavoring fades and I am left with just the SC flavoring combination I didn’t care for and have to start dumping in more random flavorings to make it vapable.

2 Likes

90ml of Kreeds Kustard by the one and only @kreed and 90ml of Strawberry Ambrosia by Nom-Nomz

Loving the Kreeds Kustard it just doesnt last very long… :laughing:

4 Likes