What're you listening to?

:smile:

3 Likes

Love that one ! :+1:

1 Like

Off to another rehearsal with my band in 8 minutes , tonight, this will be the winner :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Still a killer song !!

When in the hell did they do this, did they make a full album and WHY IN GAWD’S NAME IS THIS NOT IN MY COLLECTION?!?!?!?!?!

Once again, @Mew has hit my inner soundtrack with something awesome! THANKS!!!

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Gotta love 70s lip sync and the crowd is just overwhelmed aren’t they ??

2 Likes

A bit more Live !! LOL
3 Likes

right now im listning to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY it´s awesome :smiley:

This is my current favorite song (video is awesome too), I seriously can’t stop listening to it. My family is already sick of it. :joy:
I :sparkling_heart: P!nk!!!

1 Like

@VapeyMama i feel for your family. your evil haha :wink:

1 Like

I’m horrible… I’ll latch onto a song and listen to it 10 times in a day easily, no joke. So I guess I feel for them too…I mean I don’t care, I’m gonna keep playing it…but I feel for them (kinda). :joy:

1 Like

haha i do that to. buth i prefer annying music like k-pop metal so it´s not just a bad. it´s annoying as hell to haha :smiley:

1 Like

This girl can play Guitar

3 Likes

The Cure were obliged to release one final album for the label. Robert Smith agreed to release a Greatest Hits album under the condition that he could choose the tracks himself. The band also recorded a special studio album released as a bonus disc to some versions of the album. The disc, titled Acoustic Hits, is the eighteen songs from the North American release re-recorded using acoustic guitars.

3 Likes