What're you listening to?

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love the peppers music but i saw them live 3 times and 3 times in a row it was thumbs down big timeā€¦
I do not know how this is possible but they sucked big timeā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:
Anyone had that same expirience (live concerts)

1 Like

Very often what you hear on a recording are session players and not the band members. Donā€™t know if thats the case here but it is really common practice.

2 Likes

OW i did not know that ā€¦

If you have netflix there is a documentary called Hired Gun which is exactly about this. I watched most of it, but already knew most of it. Its pretty good though and shows that there are really just a tiny elite group of players hired to do this.

2 Likes

No hired guns on this one tough :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m OLD schoolā€¦ Three I enjoyed today.

5 Likes

GREAT choice, Love Leonard (RIP)ā€¦ I almost posted one from him myself.

4 Likes

(RIP) he really owned this song here! IMO

3 Likes

My Medicineā€¦

4 Likes

In years past, Elixir - maker of fantastic guitar strings - would come out with Christmas music featuring artists using their strings. Music stores would often give them away with purchases of other store items. I ran across one I was given when buying a gig bag many years ago. Such lovely music. Here are a couple of those tracksā€¦

1 Like

Absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yep-Saw them play once. The show was pretty damned horrid. Short set, garbled lyrics and ZERO energy. One of the worst Iā€™ve seen, second only to Sublime(Oh gawd, what a shitshow THAT was!)

1 Like

Video itā€™s not available.

May be one of YTā€™s famous international restrictions :frowning:

The songs, if you canā€™t see them, are The Bells of Christmas by Leslie Ritter and Scott Petito, and Joy by Dave Beegle

1 Like
3 Likes