What're you listening to?

Hi jzerba2013;

Please tell me how you embed as you have done with this video. Wanted to share but I’m missing something I guess…

1 Like

Just put the youtube link on a line by itself :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I always listen to all the Hairmetal / glam bands from the 80’s. And older metal and classic rock. my Sirius is locked on Hairnation.lol

2 Likes

So you want to grow your hair, how about this one?

and this one…

1 Like

I’ve actually seen both of those vids.My son is always trying to introduce me to the bands he likes ,but had the chance to take him to see Van Halen, Maiden ,Alice Cooper,Mötley Crüe and Judas Priest .

1 Like

Sounds like some good shows. Only seen alice cooper out of those bands, get this, Humble Pie, Alice Cooper, and Black Sabbath in one night. I’m still rockin from that one…

EDITED TO ADD

July 21, 1971 - Philadelphia Spectrum $4.50 (Yes That was the cost of a ticket)

Black Sabbath
Alice Cooper
Humble Pie

Must have been good to still be rockin!

Formerly of Y&T… Dave Meniketti puts a lot of soul into this album. One of my go to relaxation CD’s.

1 Like

One of the lesser known of the Def Leppard Albums. I Love this… Most of the songs on this album were recorded during the Pyromania and Hysteria sessions but never made it to those albums due to having a sound that wasn’t in line with those albums. In some respects, the songs on “Retroactive” have an earlier “High 'n Dry” and “On Through The Night” sound to them… hence the title of the album.

1 Like
2 Likes

When I started listening to Metallica in 1983… (good lord that was a long time ago) this is the sound I loved. The raw, energetic, somewhat angry sound of youth. In about '88 they changed… still good, but different… Kill 'em All & Ride the Lightning will always be my favorite albums.

3 Likes

1 Like

Currently Pink Floyd, Delicate sound of thunder live.

1 Like

The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
I’m just an old punk cleverly disguised as a middle aged suburbanite.

3 Likes

Here is a link of me playing some geetar …

3 Likes

I’ll embarrass myself and join in. :stuck_out_tongue: My three favorite musical things:

2Cellos (and other instrumental rock)

Musicals

Easy Listening/Operatic Pop/Vocal Crossover/whatever you want to call it…

2 Likes

I’m a blue player too… Thumbs up!

1 Like