What're you listening to?

https://youtu.be/RylxBtEM0sI

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Some of this looks like the inside of Hectors mouthā€¦when I have to check it after he eats a live chicken, As he will eat any live chicken, the feathers are not created equal in all chickens, and it makes a difference in how he grabs the live chicken.
Maybe itā€™s not text book knowledge, but many pythons die earlyā€¦because they donā€™t brush their teeth.
[not really accurate, and not humor of value, but when animals/reptiles are taken from their natural environment, their diet not only changes, but can drastically affect their health.]
Many of you know, but for those othersā€¦Hector is an 11ā€™+ python, a rescue of mineā€¦and he purrs when you pet him, and he loves to be hugged.
He is a Sumatran Reticulated Python, and he is VERY aware that Lucy never visits him now, when I sit with him.
Hector is about half grown, lovable, and if you wish to adopt him, you must be youngā€¦and need to raise a lot of chickens. He is very good with other animals, even small dogsā€¦if you supervise. Last weight was about 92lbs.
I will personally deliver for adoption, after criteria is met.

1 Like

Thanks @ringling for reminding me of some Curtis Mayfield
aww yeaah Super Fly Youtube wormholinā€™

3 Likes

Halloween residueā€¦

2 Likes

Remembering my neighbor in Tesuqueā€¦and friend. We could eat more green chiles than we could roast.
A pickup load of chiles from Hatch, and a truckload of Coors from town. Rome wasnā€™t built in a day.

All are great, but one of his best [performances]

He had a serious side that many never realized but Mary, and Leah, knew only so personably.
Many times, we sat, and lied, and cried, and ate the finest fresh roasted chiles in the galaxy.
He died of lung cancerā€¦I so wish we had known of vaping back then.
So many of you understand how I love animals, but there have been so many humans that
I have also loved in the pastā€¦so much not like today in this fukd up mess we live in.

He loved childrenā€¦he has seven, and there is a reasonā€¦

If you think things are fukd up in the world now, it has never been a surprise to some of us
how it has come to be. More than you think, so many have been aware, and scared, and worried,
and caring, and realize the big machine was grinding everyone upā€¦slowly but surely.
Donā€™t even think for a moment that your elders didnā€™t fight for the rights that you have been
free to be living with today. There have been so many tears and heartbreaksā€¦just that I have witnessed.

I hope you will take the time to walk thru all of this above.

3 Likes

The first link doesnā€™t seem to be working properly, please start at 1:28:20 for the bass part

1 Like
4 Likes

R U gettinā€™ Japanese? Time to get Sedareedā€¦ :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sunday chillinā€™ vibes :palm_tree: :sunny:

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Everyone is just just waiting for someone that can give them the answerā€¦

3 Likes

Awesome post ozo. Jackson Browne is a family friend. Heā€™s a great guy!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Friend here as wellā€¦back in the days of the ski lodgeā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s really awesome! He used to be with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band when they first began.
My uncle is the drummer / harp player. Iā€™ve only met him when I was younger, but I respect
his music.

2 Likes
6 Likes