What're you listening to?

4 Likes

Snap!

I’m awake

3 Likes

No shit , am I the only one in world that has not heard of Nathaniel Rateliff ?Thanks for the share @Lozza1
Gene Simmons told me Rock and Roll was dead !:grinning:

3 Likes

Ya, you live too far out in the woods. :smile_cat:
He has been around 8 years or so, he was basically local to the Denver area.
If you had followed 'The Fray, on tour" you would have heard of him.
He was on the Tonight Show about a year or so ago…was on Austin City Limits
a couple of times, and played in the UK a few years ago (?)
Basically still new in the last 2 years on any venue scale.
I know he played the Wayhome festival last year…if you get into that. Mainly
folks you’ve never heard of.
You’ll be alright, Brother, after a little Grind and half&half. [maybe a shot of Skyy in it too]

2 Likes

that 2cellos is bad ass ive never heard them thats great

2 Likes

That always seems to help does it not.
I do need to listen more of the newer musicians but I hate wading through the sound sewer we call pop radio.You are also correct about my location , we have countless good Country stations.Some even actually play Country! :grinning:

We have a nice classic radio station that I am sure you know about, 105.9 the rock but I have no access to a good indie rock station.:cry:

All my favorite musicians seem to have passed or like me headed that way with one foot on a banana peel!:grinning:
That is what I enjoy most about music threads like this.The occasional hand delivered brain candy that I would have never found otherwise!

1 Like
1 Like

Nobody knew…nobody.

2 Likes

No probs at all, glad you liked it :grinning:

1 Like

This is specifically for my Brother @BoyHowdy but I know he will share it with you…he’s like that.
The only indie rock around here is on the www. or Sirius
" or like me headed that way with one foot on a banana peel!" …I pray your other foot balances you out.

Who let the cats out of the bag? Looks like one of them is celery-deficient. [No, not Garfield.]

2 Likes

God Bless you brother @ozo and all you hold dear!

1 Like

LIL old band from AZ

https://youtu.be/ClTSpCNa6XY

1 Like

@BoyHowdy I knew you would like these guys :+1:
Local band that broke up but I used to love to go see them live

1 Like

No doubt , been digging around trying to find more! Love Tony Bruno’s slide skills , I bet they were a great show.Looks like an awesome jam band.

1 Like

Love the vocals on this singer.

2 Likes

You should’ve heard some of the Led Zeppelin , Hendrix and Beatles covers they did :smile:

1 Like

Yeah she is good

1 Like

@Rob62 Here is a few songs from two of my favorite local musicians

and here is his dad , a great guy and one of the best thumb pickers you never heard of.:grinning:

Here is father and son from a little over a year ago

1 Like

Right on Popcorn Sutton :+1:

2 Likes