Whats everyone using for Nicotine?

I’ve been playing around with a few different nics. I was mostly using Carolina extracts, But I feel its too harsh.
I also tried Nude Nic. Although it was definitely better on the throat, it takes FOREVER to come in when I order it.
So Just wondering if anyone has any other good recommendations.

3 Likes

Nicselect purchased from @Nicotine_River

I used to mix with nic purchased from ecx…which is reported to be nicselect…however it Bugs me that it is not indicated on the bottle. But if nic river didn’t exist I probably would use ecx.

6 Likes

I use Liquid Barn. Good price, ships out pretty quickly and have never had an issue with the quality.

4 Likes

I have no probs w/ NR Nicselect but u can always try salts. I have heard great things about using.

2 Likes

If anyone has questions on our Nic please feel free to contact us via private message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how about a free “Mr. Yuck” sticker w/ purchase of nicotine bottles? I dont have kids but i do have moron friends!

5 Likes

@joeman Funny you should mention this as I as well, started a huge “Should I kick Nude Nicotine to the curb ?” thread a while back. I had been a LONG time (explicit) Nude Nic customer. I have had NO NIC that was exactly as good, smooth, clean/clear as NN to date. I had an extremely long wait for an order and it had me questioning, just like you, where to go. I refused to sacrifice quality, because IMO, cheap/bad NIC spoils the mix all the time, EVERY time, so price didn’t matter, and quality did. Tried more than a few, wasn’t happy, tried a few more, still, nothing good enough to pull me away from NN despite their fulfillment issues. I ran a NIC poll and to my surprise the majority were spending their NIC dollars at Nicotine River (i.e. NICSelect).

I jumped in and have probably gone through 0.5L of 100MG 100PG NIC from them and I think it’s pretty damned close to NN. Fairly clear, fairly clean smelling, and the shipping was a WHOLE lot faster than Nude NIC. How is NICSelect different than Nude ?? Hard to say but they are different. I think people’s perspective on flavors, and NIC can vary wildly, so you will have to decide for yourself. I think having gone through a large amount of the NICSelect from Nicotine River I can say, from my perspective, if I rated Nude NIC 10/10, I would rate NICSelect at a 9.5/10. Pretty damn close.

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/e-liquid-nicotine

NOW, beyond my personal perceptions on the NIC’s, I can say the the customer service (including fast fulfillment of orders, AND and issues with orders), @Nicotine_River gets a 10/10 hands down, NO question. Placed numerous orders from them, and had ZERO issues, and they were as fast as you could hope for. I had some minor issues with a few caps (not really even Nicotine River’s fault), and I messaged them here, and BOOM, they fixed the issue. Their customer service IS top notch.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes

I ordered from Nicotine River and the nicotine went extremely harsh after only a month. So I don’t think I’ll be doing that again.

Before that I used NudeNicotine. shipping takes a few days, but the product is definitely solid.
Currently using NudeNicotine’s Smooth Salts and they are phenomenal.

I guess I’ve been lucky to not have personally witnessed any problems from them.

2 Likes

@Jooshwa I ordered about 1L from them, and immediately broke it down into 60ml bottles and threw them in the freezer. Have been using ever since, and I have had no issues what so ever. Where are you storing your NIC, and what sized bottles did you break it down to ?

3 Likes

Yes, I agree 100% on the CS at @Nicotine_River. I have been meaning to post about my experience with them and their rep Mr Fankie Leland. He took care of an issue I had with the cart on the website when I ordered some Nic and there was a small issue with the shipping. Frankie went above and beyond the call of duty to resolve it 100%…

The Nic from them was very clean I consider it top quality. The problem with the OP stating about going bad in 1 month, this is surly a problem with storage, It is essential to transfer Nic to very clean amber glass filled to eliminate all air at the top and store in the freezer.

Previously my Nic orders was from @NicVape and I have a great deal of it in the freezer at this time. It is very high quality and traceable to lab reports showing the purity, which is some of the best available. So you can not go wrong with their product. I would reccomend either @Nicotine_River or @NicVape.

2 Likes

I still have about a year supply of Nic that I bought a year ago from Nude Nicotine. Excellent quality but lately there have been stories of really poor customer service and long shipping delays. I sampled some Nic Select from Nicotine River and it was just as clean as what I have from Nude. Nic Rivers customer service and flavor selection are great so my next Nicotine order will be going to them.

4 Likes

There’s information missing here. Not sure what went wrong for you bud, but that’s definitely not the norm! =(

I’m still working my way through the first liter of 100mg nic (from NR) almost a year and a half later, without issue. Though it’s been properly stored (air tight, in 30ml-60ml bottles, in ziploc bags, in the freezer, away from the defrost bar).

3 Likes

stored at room temp, never a prob. The key here when peps use a fridge is that u want a stable temp, something is def wrong @Jooshwa perhaps heating duct blowing directly on it? gl man

3 Likes

Generally speaking, no argument here!
Depending on room temp :wink: lol
I mean, I wouldn’t do that in a TX or AZ summer where someone likes to leave the windows open until it gets to 95 and then decided “ok, time to turn on the ac”

But, like you say, could have been a heat vent blowing on it, could had been the lid was canted when it was closed, bad seal (ultra rare I would imagine, but possible), etc etc. That’s why I just left it at “there’s information missing” :wink:

2 Likes

I started with Carolina Extract. I’ve only been mixing since January, but I really liked the nicotine I got from them-clean, no taste or smell and smooth. The only real issue I did have was their prices. While I don’t mind paying for quality, if there’s a product of equal quality to be found at a better price, then I’m on it like white on rice. With everyone’s raving about Nicotine River, I decided to give them a whirl. While the product is good(No taste, no color and smooth) the container that they used to ship the nicotine left a LOT to be desired. I ordered a 60 ml sampler of 100 mg/ml nicotine suspended in 100% PG, thinking that I would receive a small bottle of nicotine. When my package arrived, the nicotine was shipped in a PILL BOTTLE. I’m not joking. A Fucking. Pill. Bottle. If you’ve ever bought a bottle of Flinstone’s vitamins, then you’ll have a good idea of the type of container used, replete with impossible to remove paper-backed foil sealer under the child-proof cap. While attempting to transfer the nicotine into a more usable container, I actually wound up spilling a solid 1/3 of the nicotine(Gotta love nerve damage, replete with janky hands) down my sink. I’ve seen some of their bigger bottles, and needless to say I’m less than impressed with their packaging. If they would change over to something a little more “fluid friendly” (ie: easier to pour off) then they would get a solid “A”. But as it stands? D+

1 Like

I’m fond of NN signature salts for my Kayfun blends (5-6mg/ml) but for daily smooth blends at 3-4% mg/ml I really enjoy Vapers Tek. It retains/remains perfect in my freezer and I take out maybe 60ml’s at a time for working usage. I have never tried Carolina Extract but it is on my bucket list. When I first started out I was buying MFS 48mg/ml but quickly moved up to 100mg/ml. Nothing wrong with MFS and I still use it for experimental recipes or freebies for friends. Have also had good experiences with NN 100% VG and their Armor Line…but honestly I think VT is the bomb.

3 Likes

@paingawd I don’t think I’d be happy with a pill bottle either.

3 Likes

I contacted Nude Nicotine, they told me 3 to 4 weeks shipping due to them being in the middle of upgrading their lab.

I’m going to give Nicotine River salts a go.

2 Likes

Hmmmm. That’s odd about nic riv. I’ve had mine since summer time and it’s as good as the first day that I got it.

4 Likes

I have used a few other nics from friends of mine. Nude nicotine and MFS They were not bad… I ordered from Carolina Xtract because they were close. I enjoyed it much better than MFS and tasted cleaner that Nude Nicotine. Of course I was given these so I can’t comment on how old they were. I have never had any harshness and mine has never changed color. Of course I always re up after about 2 months. I split it into smaller bottles and store in the freezer. PayPal is a big plus and at the door 2 days after ordering is hard to walk away from.

3 Likes