Whats everyone using for Nicotine?

I have learned the hard way how some Nicotine’s change flavors in my mixes. I now use Nude Nic, worth the wait! Hope my experience helps you, my mixes have been much better now

2 Likes

I deleted my post.

1. My juice has been tasting off…figured eh, ill play around with the mix…then my established recipes were tasting wierd.
  2. Just smelled my nicotine. gag smells like my juice tastes…
    I sacrificed quality for price.

Dang.
Pretty sure i have to dump a hundred bucks of nic. Sad pandas…

3 Likes

Gonna drop this here…
Looking to still get glass bottles for my nicotine…but unsure of the 100MG/1ML meaning…
Is it stronger than regular 100mg nic?

3 Likes

Missed this before evidently…
What brand was it that you ended up having to dump?

Wise choice.
Don’t forget to put them in the freezer (ideally in ziplocs, clearly labeled, include the brand, batch number, and poison control 800 number written on the bag!!) :wink:

100mg = ‘shorthand’ for 100mg per ml.
Or, as is properly written in longhand (as you have above: 100MG/1ml.
So, they’re talking about the exact same thing. :wink:

BTW, CXTC (Carolina extracts) is good shit!
Pricey! But good!

5 Likes

Nope, usually the “/1ml” part just gets dropped in conversation. So that’s the same as 100mg. I see @Sprkslfly is typing too… Let’s see if I beat him with my response… lol

4 Likes

He beat me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Alright SB =p :wink: lol

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly
Its funny you ask…i am going to have to check my bank statement because it used to be one of the first things that popped up when i punched in wholesale and gallon of nicotine.
Now it is like they never existed!

@Ths1MxrChk
I think i am gonna go with this expensive nicotine… I fell in love with glass bottles, i cant turn back hahaha

5 Likes

It was perfect vape…
Had to go all the way back to august of 2017…they dont have that nicotine anymore though…:eyes::skull:

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve heard of it. Is that the brand or just the vendor?

1 Like

Website. They claimed it was nic select…when i called them he didnt sound surprised by my complaint…

3 Likes

Carolina Extract is who I got my first order of nicotine from. I’ve since started ordering from Nicotine River, but I LOATHE the bottles that they ship their nicotine in. Guess I got spoiled by Carolina! (Their nicotine tastes a little cleaner than Nic River’s as well, so definitely worth the extra$$)

5 Likes

Liquid Barn

3 Likes

It’s LB’s nicotine nic select?

5 Likes

I liked liquid barns nicotine. Had no complaints…actually had two of the big bottles and stored them at room temp in a locked cuboard…stuff didnt even go bad! It was out for at least 8months…
But that was before i realized it is best to freeze what you do not use…still a pretty good testimony as to how good the nicotine was…

3 Likes

One of these days when I am feeling flushed (it’s on the very expensive side) I will give CXTC a shot. Have used NN (freebase & signature salts), I really like the salts but am out of it at the moment. My favorite freebase (that I have used) is Vapers Tek (I’ve heard that Nicotine River is going to be carrying soon/perhaps already) which is also on the premium priced end but it is really smooth and virtuously tasteless. I have also used some lower end MFS nic which is OK but nothing special; unfortunately I have a bunch of it taking up space in my freezer in 100% VG which I bought on the cheap in case of US vapegeddon (kind of a bitch to work with but holding up nicely).

5 Likes

Yes it is NicSelect Unflavored Nicotine

5 Likes

I am pretty new to DIY but did extensive reading about various Nicotine and suppliers. I settled on Vaperstek. Was highly recommended on more that one platform. Everything I read pretty much told me that it was the best in the business. Very quick shipping and Great customer Service.
I buy in small quantities at this point in my journey. Have a small 30ml bottle that i use to mix with and the remaining supply is packaged and labelled in the freezer.
As far as price point, I didn’t really compare any because I felt the quality was top notch and since Nicotine is the most hazardous part of DIY I wanted to be using the best I could find!

2 Likes

I am vaping all my MFS first (bought Aug 2016 and broke down to 120ml with argon then froze) because all my Nude was Armor and Armor v3 and the RTS was the ready to freeze stuff (and 100VG). I have no complaints with the MFS but sometime after ordering from them I remember their site being hacked and credit card info being stolen.

1 Like

I use Vapers Tek, liquid barn, and wizard labs, n carolina when i need more of a tobacco type flavor or throat hit, Vapers Tek i get no added flavor from in my desert recipes.

1 Like