What's in your tank right now?

My money’s on the tripping

5 Likes

So you’re telling me I don’t have fairies… :disappointed: well son of a bitch.

4 Likes

I’m sure you do have fairies. All things are possible in the land of VM. My doubts come from the “hiring” part. What the hell do you pay a fairy with? Euro’s?

4 Likes

EuroFlavors.

4 Likes

I simply suck it up and deal with the flavor until it’s basically empty. Then I go with @louiesquared’s process except I add a bunch of “WTF? It’s leaking! Ugh! I forgot to turn off the effing juice flow…AGAIN!!!”

6 Likes

Easier to toss tank, you never know how much % may linger :rofl:

1 Like

I mixed up this shake and vape last night. Tasty :yum:

5 Likes

I keep between 2 and 4 RTA’s running at all times. One or two for bakery/dessert or tobacco flavors, and one or two for fruit/dessert/drink flavors. That way, if I want to switch juices, I don’t have to do a complete teardown and rewick/recoil. I can mix dessert flavors and fruit flavors in their own respective RTA’s. I’m lazy, and some days the hands hurt too bad to attempt any sort of rebuilding.

I’m a dumbass EDIT: This comment was for @GPC2012. Sorry, Louie!

5 Likes

My kinda flavor swap. Using purely tanks with factory coil units it’s just not a possibility to rewick.

So no fairies??

3 Likes

Yer trippin chic, you don’t rewick factory coils as for scrubbing down the tank depending on which flavor to which flavor I’ swapping I’m happy if the thing isn’t half full.

1 Like

smart bet :exploding_head::man_shrugging:t4::exploding_head::grin:

1 Like

old favorite in new favorite serpent smm

2 Likes

No I don’t but I bet fairies could!!

3 Likes

Hon, you can have all the fairies you want, just keep eating those mushrooms. :wink:

3 Likes

Lmfao

Ok I’ll stop derailing this thread now.

Carry on. :wink:

4 Likes

Gonna have to make a couple adjustments for personal preference (no ry4, and change DX to normal) but that looks awesome man! :thumbsup:

Been trying a lot of variations in trying to get to “my apple pie/turnover”… Had some success, but the crust continues to elude me for the moment (though I’ve got some great suggestions in the last couple weeks that I just haven’t had the time to try).

1 Like

Damn and I just told you that I thought you were smart. You pay fairies with fairy dust

3 Likes

They’ll quit

1 Like

Again hon the mushrooms

3 Likes