What's Steeping Right Now?

That is good to know too! I really like just a touch of it in things. Thank you!

If you like just a touch of cinnamon then you might consider Horchata Smooth TFA. It makes a great mixing flavor and gives just a little cinnamon to the mix. You may have to buy it from the TFA website though. Have not seen but the regular Horchata elsewhere…

2 Likes

I do like Horchata, that’s a nice flavor and a good idea!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to give it a shot again but def worried it’ll remind me of that chem mix

well ive just bought enough liquid and nic to float a ship on credit card has taking a bashing just hope i’m not rubbish at DIY :grin:

2 Likes

My recommendation, pick out a few top rated recipes and make them. It’s not too difficult. Did you read all the stuff here

2 Likes

cheers dude :sunglasses:

Pretty soon you’ll be churning out your own personal taste mixes. You’ll find out what you love, what you hate, what you can’t live without and what you will never order again. Rome wasn’t built in a day… :wink:

2 Likes

When I started DIY, my friends and co-workers made jest that I was “breaking bad”. :wink:

2 Likes

What I wish I had known when I started buying flavor. Go to this website and sort flavoring by review count. the flavors with a lot of 5 star reviews are the ones you consider buying. Then come back here and search for recipes with that flavor and sort those recipes by ratings. 100 times better chance of not having junk in your drawer… or sort by best sellers on ecigexpress too…

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors.html?dir=desc&limit=50&order=reviews_count

1 Like

I have been looking at the highest rated recipes and ordering those flavors, regardless of the flavor’s ratings. I have a very small collection of flavors and basically can’t make much right now. If I limit my flavors to only highly rated ones I have noticed I can’t make anything.

2 Likes

I say the same thing and I’m about 140 flavors now. Share your flavor list and I bet you’ll get a few ideas from people.

1 Like

I like to click the “What can I make link” and sort that by rating. It’s pretty sad right now, so I’ll go back to the big list, sort by rating and think “Ok, how can I fake this” :smirk:

1 Like

Lol. I do not possess the skills or the flavoring to even try that yet. But the thought to do so has crossed my mind a few times. I have been doing the same thing with the “What can I make” button though. It’s a pretty sad list, and the ones I can make my flavor bottles are near empty. So my flavor stash tends to be a bit misleading. Inventory control would be a nice addition to the calculator. I can’t wait 'til daath gets it working.

I am trying to get my flavor stash to a level where I can make a recipe without depleting a flavor. So I just ordered 4oz bottles of the flavors I have already run out of. For new recipes I have plans to try, I just ordered 30ml bottles. I plan to have all 30ml bottles at my work station and larger bottles in the closet to refill.

I just mixed up a melon berry blend that I hope turns out good. My Strawberry Cream Soda is coming along and still needs a few more days. Unicorn Milk is starting to develop some decent flavors. But is still a few weeks out I think.

Just mixed up 4 new Hangsen tobacco flavors. Deluxe, Gold & Silver, Turkish, & RY1. Mixed them all at 5% to see how they are as stand alone, single flavor mix. Then I’ll decide if I want to add any flavor enhancements later. Doing some small mix & vape taste tests today, then I’ll shelf them for a week or so, and evaluate them again. Early taste test with the Deluxe and Gold & Silver are very positive. Looking forward to the Turkish & RY1 later.

1 Like

I have a bottle of Hangsen Green Dew. I can’t find any info of anyone using it with recommended percentages. You ever tried it?

Did a quick search on it and came up with this, from another forum:

Green Dew - I expected to taste like Mountain Dew - No taste after
overnight - taste was there at 6 days but not very close to mountain
dew. Around 10% seems right strength but its missing something tart
like lime or pineapple. Can make something nice with it but its not
mountain dew’ish by itself. 3stars

I can’t offer any first hand tips. I don’t wander out of the tobacco arena, myself, but it sounds like it was supposed to be Mountain Dew flavor, but came up a little short. Maybe you can mix it with a couple of fruits, and see what happens. Might be worth a shot, since you already have it. Experimenting is half the fun!

1 Like

I may have mentioned this before, but here I go again (skipping record? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)…the INW “for Pipe” collection is pretty stellar. I just tried the Don Hill as well…good stuff and just about a stand alone flavor. The INW Am4a is a good stand alone tobacco, but plays nice with other flavors! :grinning: I just discovered a 4 month old bottle of Am4a knocked to the back of my juice stash…super smooth and delectable!

1 Like

I really wish I was into tobacco flavors. Because your reviews are some of the most in depth and researched I have seen!

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! I will mix this up with some citrus if I ever get any.

1 Like