What's your favorite setup for chain vaping?

I have it also thanks to pugs1970 :slight_smile: i havent mixed up any yet as i need to make yet another order.

2 Likes

I have never had a leak using the smok TFV8
Do you use the rebuildable coil or the coils made for the device.
Thats one thing i have noticed with the TFV8
When you top it up with juice, you always get some inside the air holes
I close the air holes below before adding more juice
Then i twist some tissue in the air holes and soak it out
After that you dont get leaks unless your coil needs changing
Hope that helps you with the TFV8 … It is a beast of a tank.

1 Like

does what it says on the tin :wink: I sell this to my workmates and they all swear by it, but yeah, you do…erm…shall we say…‘feel it’ :snowflake::snowflake::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The TFV8 leaked its first day.
All over my brand-new Therion - also on its first day - and mucked up the leather panel on the side.
Since that fateful day I’ve barely used it, because life’s too short to use inferior products.

1 Like

Two evic minis…one with my mizer and with my crown.

2 Likes

I’m like the indians, make small fire and sit close. Deep well RDA’s on one Istick 40 at high ohms low watts.

2 Likes

Hey @SthrnMixer, I am trying out the TI on the Pharaoh. I am using 24ga as I’m out of 22 ATM but with that said, I don’t see any difference using TI with this dripper as I would any other. If you like TI on your drippers, I don’t see why you wouldn’t like it on a Pharaoh. 500 to 550° tastes pretty much how I would expect and I’m still playing around with it. I’m going to use this build over the w/e and I’ll give you my final thoughts.

1 Like

Hexohm V2.1 with a double vision rda with fused claptons and obviously some diy kiberry yougurt. you should check out my recipe :slight_smile:

Very kind of you dude. I haven’t bought a dripper lately and if this thing indeed vapes like a dripper then I’m getting one. And if you tell me that 24ga Ti is good then I know 22 will be bad ass. thanks!

1 Like

Aromamizer Supreme 26/36 3mm 6 wrap clapton coils I have one on a IPV5 and one on a IPV400. I also have 5 Boreas tanks on various mods.

2 Likes

I chain vape too. I always have 2 mods and 2 flavors going, cause I’m fickle and don’t get bored that way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My favorite is a pair of Bo-Sun rda’s , one on a Axis M17 and one on the Hohm Wrecker G2 when at home and both usually coiled with a fused SS 316L clapton.I always have the DB160 with a Tsunami 24 and a custard going as well.
On the road it is usually a variety of 3-4 mods with Boreas and Smok G4 tanks.

1 Like

Not sure why you replied to me… :confused:

Bit late to this one. But l just have loads of mod’s in front of me, various set up’s with different flavour’s in, custards-creams-fruits, most in tc but smoe wattage. :yum:

3 Likes

Alrighty, I guess the verdict is in: Buy more mods and tanks! Thanks, my husband’s gonna be so happy… :joy:

7 Likes

Yes, I agree, The Boreas handles heat very well.

1 Like

I think he will understand , Happy Wife = Happy Life!:grinning:

3 Likes

Hey @SthrnMixer, I have vaped both SS Fused Claptons and 24ga TI on the Pharaoh and really I’m glad your question sent me out to test TI wire on this. I am really liking my flavor coffee e-liquids on the Pharoaoh and some of my other recipes. My personal go to ADV (my custom crack corn) was good on it but I still prefer that e-liquid on the Aromamizer with TI. Other liquids were just as good, a little different and hard to describe but some seemed a bit smoother/fuller than I expected and I will be using TI on the Pharoh and getting another so I can have one just for TI set up.

My final thoughts to you is, "buy one" and I think you will really enjoy it.

What you will like— It is super easy and quick to build and wick, it is a huge deck. It will fit large diameter coils and has a large playing field for coil build types. It produces great flavor and lots of vapor. It is the best tank I have used that is not bad to leak. The anti-spitback mouth piece really works and is what I use with it. Also, it comes with this neat little 3-way T handle tool that makes a little easier to tighten those screws. And finally, it’s the best looking topper on any mod I have, I just love the looks of this tank, you will too.

What you may not like— It is different with the airflow being all on one side and you have only three settings but you can adjust the adjustment sleeve on individual holes, example, you can stop the sleeve at 2.5 or more or less. I didn’t have a problem with it but it is different and takes some getting used to. The tank only holds 2mls and you have to screw the top off to fill which leaves this being mostly a tank used at home or a trip to the store but not out and about. But that’s all the cons I found.

I think you would find this tank useful given the conditions I have stated. Let me know if I left out anything that’s not clear.

2 Likes

Exactly the kind of info I was hoping for. Thanks.

1 Like

This on a Reuleaux, you gotta try hemp too. Who cares if it gets hot?