What's your next purchase?

I’d like to see a best of the best flavors thread so noobs don’t load up on discount flavors that will be ignored when they gain more experience. It’s like a cycle I see here… I went through it too. Premium flavors are much easier to mix because of their predictability. I use to make a ton of bad mixes because the flavors were so far off from what they should be. It takes a lot of time to figure out some flavors. Most premium flavors are near spot on and very predictable therefore making mixing very simple. Maybe one day we will pull together and make this list.

My mix station… I have pretty much memorized each flavor slot. Its not the neatest, but it works for me. It’s all in alphabetical order and the boxes are separated by vendor. I also have 2 boxes of 120 ml bottles I use to refill my small bottles.

9 Likes

http://www.angelcigs.com/wismec-reuleaux-200w-tc-vw-box-mod-silver-authentic.html

code 5%downforyou — 142.49 ???

wow that’s quite a collection!!!

1 Like

Just WOW! Wish i had 1/4 of that. Well done mate👌
Thats alot of mixing but totaly worth every penny.

2 Likes

I am currently at 376 my dear after I cleaned some out over the weekend and I sent some to a noobie. You are the ring leader of flavors now :wink:

4 Likes

Hell yeah Amy, he should change his name to Ring Leader! But I wonder if this is where he got his name…

This whole video is hilarious and I’ve shared it a few times. But at 1:55 it gets me every time!

3 Likes

I’m sure there are some sleepers out there that’s got me beat two-fold.

This vid is CRAZY. I think he’s vaping a fried coil and cotton.

1 Like

Wtf that vid man, lmao​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Or fried chicken in the coil😂

Yeah bro but did you notice when he said it’s just for professional…professional you Ameri…vapers?

You Americans…I sometimes don’t know whether to be proud of that or feel I’m being insulted. :confused:

1 Like

I think he should learn English a tad bit more. And he was choking his behind off there at 31 watts.

1 Like

Perhaps he should have used some ejuice. Usually works for me…lol

4 Likes

Got this on the way couple of things in there im realy eager to try like that blueberry from molinberry and their OMG flavor i also kindly asked them for some One on One samples we’ll see

1 Like

My next purchase will most likely be to replenish a few flavors that I have either run dry on, or are close to empty. I also want to purchase a few new flavors that I have been very curious about. Cactus (INW) being one of them and a few from Flavor Art I am dying to try out. Alisa sent me a small bottle of Italian Cream (Hangsen) and I AM IN LOVE with that cream. So rich and creamy…Thanks again Alisa! :slight_smile: I will be ordering a couple of BIG bottles of that.

1 Like

A small restock order… I also want to make a cereal vape and the Cap Sweet Tangerine is needed for that. It has very good reviews…

2 Likes

Astute observation there about the American thing and probably one of the best examples of unfortunate cultural translation in video form. Either that or someone is screwing with us hard. That video is crazy. It would be completely unacceptable in itself for America, clearly. I think it’s this mismatch that makes a lot of Chinese designed products sad mockeries of much better gear. I mean it’s that, they’re screwing with us ultra-clever like, or the kid is retarded. He did catch the addy ON FIRE, so the latter is most plausible. I’ve had many Chinese colleagues and most have taught me a lot and enhanced my life as friends and/or fed me some good food…but one, a “PhD” slept, on the clock, every day. When we confronted him about it he said it was ok, because his work was done for the day. A PhD doesn’t work a defined amount. You work until you get pulled away and pick back up where you left off the next day. You’re NEVER done with your work.

Did anyone notice he was chucking a significant cloud at “1 Watt?” Anyone believe that’s possible? I don’t think that mod was adjusting power in the ranges displayed…or numnutz there couldn’t figure out how to set it up?

Next purchase: probably an ultrasonicator.

Next purchase is the Griffin RTA by Geekvape …has anyone checked this thing out ! Looks epic

1 Like

A piece of cardboard and a Sharpie! :laughing:

2 Likes

The griffin and the avocado both look like there my next two tanks. Hope they work as well as they look. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Velocity style deck that size !! Can’t be bad ! Early reviews are very positive . I don’t often preorder but if you use MAP coupon code on FT its 26 bucks !