What's your next purchase?

Segelei 100W+ Box Mod due in tomorrow and I can’t wait. I receive my 1st Mech Mod yesterday and love it already. So simple to use and hits well. I never knew what I was missing until I started sub ohming. I’ll never go back to + ohms.

1 Like

Actually with your 100W+ you might wanna build some 1-1.5 ohm coils - When you have a powerful regulated mod, +ohm is nice :wink: I prefer mine in the 1-1.5 range (I have a 150W)

Mine will most likely be another Plume 1.5. I got my wife a Dovpo GX-200 for Christmas and have been considering building my own mosfet box ever since but i think ill just get one of those. Right now i just have too many mods so it is hard to justify but its only 30 bucks. Looks like i have already talked myself into it…

Thanx Daath. I’m going to try some higher ohm builds. What wattage do u vape at in the 1-1.5 ohm coils.

It depends on the liquid and RDA - but usually from 30-60W :smile:

I think my next purchase will be a stingray x clone. Not looking to spent a fortune. But if i dont go that route been looking at the high watt box mods. Something that has higher wattage than my current 20w istick can provide.

I have a couple Stingray X clones, love them. I have the Infinite clones. Low voltage drop and beautiful. Some people have issues with a crunchy button but it is easy to fix by rubbing some pencil lead around the switch post.

I went to my local B&M yesterday to grab some more Plume Veil 1.5’s but bought two Tugboat V2’s instead. So far im loving them. That juice well…

I heard the infinite make about the best stingray x clones. But its nice to know that the switches can be fixed with just a little lead. Do you any other clones. If so how does the stingray x compare with other mod clones.

I have a lot of clones, some a good and some a great and a couple totally sucks. The Turtle hip V2 from fasttech sucks, needs to be modified to function properly and there is side to side battery rattle. The other i do not like is the Manhattan clone, lots of battery rattle, from side to side. Im pretty anal about these things as they dont bother most others.

I order a lot from Fasttech, make sure you read the reviews and the discussions.

Perhaps the delta 2 …I hear it’s awesome

I will have to look up the delta 2. But it will be a month or so before i am able to purchase my first mech mod. So i will try to do my research before I order it. Just don’t want to disappointed with the first one.

Ya check the reviews …people are raving …you can buy stock coils or buy a rebuildable deck…coils are pricey but apparently are excellent…although by the time you want to buy one people will have picked it apart and pointed out the flaws …which is probably a good thing

I built a 1.5 ohm coil and tried it. Seems like I lost a lot of flavor and hit seems mild @ 1.5 ohms. The vape seems a little harsh, which really don’t make sense to me. Seems the vape would be cooler at higher ohms. Reminded me of what I used to vape. I guess it’s just a matter of preference.

Well 9 days later and it has arrived from Fasttech.
Filed down the switch a little, not much tho… it was pretty perfect… No visible seem… Very happy with it so far…

I grabbed a couple Vamo V10’s from FT the other day. 55w for 25$ with their 10% off code. I dont own a regulated mod and my mother needed a new one so i grabbed two.

What’s the code for fasttech?

IF it is still active it is ‘FASTTECH’ without the quotes. Grabbed some PMMA top caps for the igo-w as well since we have so many of them.

I need some replacement glass for my nautilus and my Lemo ! Thanks for the code

1 Like

Hope it still works!