What's your next purchase?

Next up, the GeekVape Ammit RTA.
The 22mm one.

Know that they have been around awhile, but I’m always late to the game.

Have a pretty good list of flavors to order, mostly to smooth out some of the others I have.

3 Likes

Have you tried cap honey? It is super strong and requires a good steep, but I have a custard recipe with INW custard at 3% and 0.5% cap honey keeps right up with the custard at a month steep. If you go too high with it then it becomes terrible really fast though lol

2 Likes

i hve not tried the cap , so far the best one ive tried is RFSC its not too strong and at the right percentage there are no floral notes , and it doesnt have that nasty smell others do , i was hoping the honeycomb had some type of wafer note in it along with the honey taste , i also like milk and honey FLV , i think with the right ratio of the FLV and RFSC along with a waffle not ( belgian waffle LB) i may find what im looking for , i was also hoping the honeycomb would allow me to be lazy hahaha, there are a few things im working on that i keep going round and round with like a spumoni ice cream which im close ( i think )

2 Likes

Omg spumoni! That sounds great lol I forgot about spumoni ice cream!

1 Like

the best is at a favorite place of mine called Old spaghetti factory, its always served after the entree yummy

1 Like