What's your next purchase?

Thought about the Sig 75w, but I’m gonna wait til I see many reviews that it’s functioning properly before I take the plunge.

2 Likes

Thoughts about this guys please

@NewDrip
@MixedUp1
@Jimk

I can’t find any info on this. I was looking for the manuf. but don’t see it. 2 of the 3 Vapor flask clones we got were good. No reviews on this that I can find. I say 50/50 or in our case 66/34. These clones are still new. Do your research on temp control and make sure its right for you. It’ll probably be better with tanks.

I did see this comment:
“Hey I heard it is a good chip inside and im totally buying one of these.”

Saw that comment too.

I’m contemplating an RTA next but just wanted everyone’s thoughts on the product I found.

Realistically I’m thinking M80 or maybe Sig150w or even a Tesla120.

There’s just so many to choose from.

J

1 Like

Me personally I would say a Sig 150 because it out performs everything that I have including my Vapor Flask. You are a coil builder and if you want something that will have the power to fire everything you build, my vote is the Sig. I think a high power device is a must if you can get it and get a finesse type mod for leisure vaping.

2 Likes

I’d stay away from that flask . I’m almost positive it’s a kangxin and they are low quality clones from what I hear . It’s the same chip as the waidea flask but the construction is much cheaper. I’d also not get an m80 …I like mine and it’s cheap for 80 watts but it’s also cheaply made and feels flimsy like if I dropped it it would break . If you want temp control I’d keep my eyes on the IPV4 …the flask does work fine but its got its issues as well. Also with the version a few of us got like @NewDrip said only 2 of three are operational . I’d get the Sig …I never hear any complaints about it

3 Likes

Second look at it …Seems a bit higher quality than the kangxin model but still would be hesitant . If you can wait I’d check reviews in a few weeks or month and see how it faired out .

My next purchase will be a straight jacket.

5 Likes

:joy: Yeah, me too. Right after I get this…new…shiny…thing…

2 Likes

Pmsl!!! Get me one…

2 Likes

Just dropped and smashed my tank for the kanger sub mini… on the spare thank the lord! I’m think the bellcap might hold just a bit more juice and hell if not it’ll b like a whole new tank until the Goliath v2 comes out?

1 Like

My new baby is on the way! So excited!!!

5 Likes

Is it in the mail?

3 Likes

Yup!

Yeah, so I paid a few extra bucks by not waiting for a sale, but meh… At least Origin Vape tossed in free shipping. Impatient me!

1 Like

That’s cool as hell! Hopefully mine won’t be far behind.

2 Likes

This

And this when it gets back in stock

1 Like

Have you seen anything solid on the sale of the Goliath V2 as of yet?

Not a thing yet. Still waiting. Some of us vapers stress like kids with Xmas coming every month. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Inorite! Must have all the toys! Nowz!

3 Likes

Pulled the trigger on a few sales items and another Sig 75 (since the first one has been deemed the property of my lovely wife!). Now that TC is a (sure?) thing, looks like I might venture back into the realm of using an RDA a bit more; will come in handy when switching back and forth from new mix creations.

First time ordering from VapeNW. Seems they do keep up with exactly what’s in stock, ready to ship out and get it in shipping quickly. Ordered this stuff yesterday and today I got a track number for shipping. They get a gold star; at least today they do!

2 - IGO-L by Youde

1 - Aris RDA by Tobeco

1 - CEO by Tobeco

2 - Nimbus V3 by EHPRO

1 - Sigelei 75W Box Mod with Temperature Control

1 - Sigelei Mini 30W

3 Likes